The best DRIVE IN camping near
Seaboard , NORTH CAROLINA

This Black Friday Try Pro Free for 6 Months

Most Recent Seaboard Camping Reviews
One of the best!

North Bend is beautiful. Sites right on the water!The lot was level and I didn’t feel like I was on top of my neighbors. The facilities are well maintained and they have handicap bathroom and shower stalls. I will be going back to this campground and lake! Saw eagles, ospreys, and herons daily.

Great Time, and Great Service

This was my first trip in my new travel trailer. What a great experience. Staff was friendly and knowledgeable. Sites were well organized and easy to access. The pull through spot really helped on my first adventure. Hook ups were clean, and easily accessible. I have no complaints or gripes with this locations. Highly recommend.

Older campground

Older campground. Lots of permanent sites (mainly on one side of campground). Wooded. Pool, rec room. Staff is nice.

Agree with others

Ok for an overnight, not really a destination place. LOTS of long term campers, lots of construction workers staying here to work on jobs in area.

Nice, quiet overnight stop

We are full time and were passing through and saw this on map. Friendly staff. Level sites with good size sites. Didn't venture out as temps dropped fast this day. Good stop for overnight. Also seems to have many who want to stay 4-5 months in this area. Has laundry, pool( closed for winter ). Will stop back someday.

Understated Gem

I admit to being uncertain when I made reservations here.  I had not seen any pictures of it or a camp map. What a great surprise. Phyllis was very attentive and accomodating. The grounds are immaculate, sites are level and very well designed for optimal privacy. This property has many perks: dog friendly and has space to exercise your furbabies, boat ramp to explore the surrounding waterways, golfing, screened gazebo, laundry, David's Red Barn which did not have entertainment during our stay. The man made pond adds beauty and we sighted great blue heron daily. Perfect location to go and explore Edenton NC. Please check out this beautiful, interesting, and historical town. Eat at "Nothing Fancy". We highly recommend this Campground and will stay again if in the area.

Nice Corp Park

A one night stopover on our trip to the east coast. We stayed in a nice shaded spot B51 and other than it rained for 24 hours we did enjoy it. Lots to see and do here around the water.

Don’t consider going if your going to use a trolling motor

After seeing some of the pictures I decided to call them ask how bad all the algae and overgrowth was and was told it was pretty clear. That was not the case, if you don’t plan on paddling with a kayak or maybe a canoe don’t risk it. I was going to take a Jon boat with a trolling motor and there are countless limbs and the overgrowth is terrible you will not make it through. Not the place to consider going if you want to camp out and fish

Small, beautiful campground

We really, really enjoyed our stay here (end of Sept. 2020). It is a small campground on a really nice point/peninsula. The water is very clear! You can see probably about 5-6 feet down. We were on site #75, right on the shore line. Several sites are waterfront. (The section we were in did have a sign that said larger RVs might have difficulty.) There is a small playground, several sandy beach areas and a boat launch. Numerous picnic tables throughout the park. It was really quiet while we were there but we got the impression that during peak summertime, it's probably pretty crowded. The park has day use access. It's in the middle of "nowhere". An old general store is 5 min away (sells firewood, basic food items, some camping/rv supplies and some souvenirs like tshirts & hats). It has a deli/grill inside. None of the staff were wearing masks (just FYI). The closest gas station is 11 min away in the opposite direction of the general store. We loved it and can't wait to go back! (There was a huge rain storm just before we arrived so that's why there is some standing water in a few pics… particularly around the playground.)

Amazing park - Beware of Spot size with TT

This park is amazing. The majority of spots are water front or close to it. Many of have easy access to a beach. The lake is very clean, unlike some other lakes in NC, and absolutely beautiful sunrise or sunset. Spots are spaced out comfortably with gravel sites and the standard fire pit/grill, table and light hook. Be warned that the sites vary pretty widely in size and grade. We have a 32’ travel trailer that fit in spot 65 with no problem but there were many more that we could not fit in because of the steep grades. Many sites are really best suited for tents (which would be excellent sites) while others are open for Class As. Small bathrooms if you need them didn’t use them so can’t comment on cleanliness. Will absolutely be back.