Rehobeth , NORTH CAROLINA

Most Recent Rehobeth Camping Reviews
Great local spot

Great campground. Rates have gone up to $20 a night as of 4/1/21

Clean, safe, fun!

Super nice owners, we had a tent camp party of 10 and really enjoyed the time there. Ice and firewood are available onsite, as well as some general store goods like sunscreen, t-shirts, etc. The bathroom/shower facilities were excellent. The sites are clean and clear.

Super close to the gorge as well, easy drive access. Also highly recommend the only diner there "down the street" (a stone building, iirc)  at the crossroads - excellent burger and fries for takeout if you're in the mood.

One note - this is indeed a "family" campground, so taking our college-aged group there with a 10pm curfew was a bit rocky but it worked out fine.

Family Time

This campground is a great place for the whole family! Two leg and four leg 🙂. No matter how you camp. Weather in a tent, camper, RV, pull behind or one of their cabins.

Views of the Chimney Rock and Hickory Nut Falls with a beautiful, rocky river in front of the campgrounds. Just down the road approximately 1/2 mile from town. Amenities also include WiFi, water, and bathhouses. A general Store on site. The cabins are furnished completely with bathrooms included. A playground is also included for the kidos.

Returned to our Roots

My husband and I started our camping life with Bear Den in 2004 and we decided to come back in our own camper this time. The roads in are very narrow and winding. There were some pretty hairy parts coming in. Thankfully we made it without too many issues. Our site had some great views but mostly because the other sites were empty. The sites are very close together but if the foliage was filled in it would likely not seem as close.

The weather was extremely cold and we ended up losing our heat so had to cut the trip short but we had a nice time otherwise. We will definitely be back if we have more time. The hassle of getting in and out of the campground and each space isn’t something we want to do for a weekend trip.

Pleasantly Surprised

We stayed here for a weekend in March 2021 and were surprised at how much we liked it. There are lots of trails close to the campground with one around a lake and a stream off of it. Facilities were very well maintained. Only downside not all lots level and some stumps that were hard to manuver around to park and to leave spot.

Spacious with Amenities

My husband and I car camped at Paddy Creek in Lake James State Park and were surprised to find such great amenities. The bathrooms were clean and convenient from all the sites. There was water available at our site and neat trails down to the lake.

Picturesque and spacious

My husband and I spent Thankgiving at one of the Table Rock backcountry sites and couldn't have loved it more. Our site at picturesque views of the mountains and a convenient fire ring.

Word's LITERALLY Cannot Describe

This place is a little slice of Heaven for LGBTQ folk! Very Welcoming, clean, very well maintained, and landscaped- not to mention paved pads. This campground has several park models who belong to some part time and some full time folks who came and never left. There's a decent sized pool, a community fire pit, a lake where you can paddle boat. I highly recommend.

Best Primitive Camping

Some of the most inspiring and challenging hikes are to be had here! The entire gorge is hikeable and you can even spend days walking through it on a backpacking trip. This campground is where I spend all of my serious summer camping and hiking. There's campsites for car camping or park in a designated parking lot and hike on in to the wilderness! Be prepared to see the most stars you've ever seen in your life!