The best WALK IN camping near
Red Springs , NORTH CAROLINA

This Black Friday Try Pro Free for 6 Months

Most Recent Red Springs Camping Reviews
New sites available

We made this a stop on our way home from Florida. We were pleased to have been offered a pull through site upgrade for $1.32. That’s right, $1.32. Nice sites for a quick trip or a couple nights.

Camped here many times

Always brings back memories.

TIGHT

Wow! Road to campground is horrible! Very narrow, trees hanging over it, dirt, but huge holes! Obviously needs to be graded. We booked a pull thru per map, but was not. Had to change to site 29. Loose dirt but fairly level. Very quiet and Lake Horton near us. Hosts very friendly. We were in a 38 foot coach.

Phenomenal experience

Great getaway

I have stayed here multiple times. I really love setting up on the water sites and having my kayak and fishing gear ready to go. The golf course is excellent and price friendly. Easy to get to nearby towns if one chooses to get to civilization.

Great Family Fum

We went for the first weekend of October to enjoy the Halloween activities and we could not have been more pleased. Our kids, ages 1, 3 & 14, enjoyed every minute of the weekend. We booked a quad site with two other families and the location was perfect for all the children to run around and be kids without worrying about disturbing others. Cannot wait to come back.

Nice

A great place. I love they have a pool. It’s definitely a nice place to stop and rest on a trip while traveling down interstate 95.

Beautiful open campground

Very nice campground, great amenities, very clean. Sites are very unlevel and there are sand spurs everywhere so definitely keep shoes on everyone, we had to buy our pup booties.

Great first trip!

We stayed a for 3 days. It was our first camping trip as a family and we couldn’t have picked a better place. We will definitely be coming back.

Love it

Great place for the family! Plenty of stuff to do and the ability to relax when needed! My son loves it and we go here regularly !!!! Super friendly staff!