Camping in Pendleton

55 Reviews of 9 Pendleton, North Carolina Campgrounds

C
Reviewed Jun. 28, 2021

Good old family fun!

Kids had a blast playing in the water and taking the paddle boats out. Campground was clean, quiet and spacious! We camped in a tent not far from the beach area. The water park/pool wasn’t open due to COVID-19 but the kids were happy with the beach. There was a dance party with yogi and his friends…

Christopher A.
Reviewed Jun. 22, 2021

Great getaway

The lakes are fun and we always have a great time. Some sites are amazing. Only 4 stars because of proximity to highway.

Sitef35
R
Reviewed Jun. 15, 2021

Camper reunion

A few of my friends and I try to camp every autumn, and this private campground was perfect! The owners were very welcoming and do their best to work diligently to upkeep their farm and all their campers needs.

• campsite overview.
  • the end of cypress trial
  • bathroom trail

Month of VisitNovember
D
Reviewed Jun. 10, 2021

Great place

This is a very good place to camp. Beach on lake as well as a pool. Very quiet with many full time residents. Most spots reserved for the summer.

JThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 8, 2021

Great In-Transit Spot Right Near I-95

Great service, price, and campground - stayed here on an in-transit night and was really happy with the forested feel, well maintained spot, and space. Will definitely be back!

Paul B.
Reviewed Apr. 22, 2021

Beautiful Place.

It's one of the most beautiful places I've stayed at. The snack bar and store is a bonus

MThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Apr. 18, 2021

Wonderful and peaceful trip!

What a great camp! A small family farm with 5 sites around the property. We chose site 2 for our family of three and a dog and it was the perfect size. The hosts were so friendly, and we were able to walk around and see the chicken coop, small lake, and barnyard with goats and geese. The campsites…

• Stroll through cypress grove!
SiteSite 2
M
Reviewed Mar. 29, 2021

Great little NC State Park campground

This was our first time at Medoc Mountain State Park in Hollister, NC. There are bike trails, horse trails, and walking trails at this state park. When we went the trails were too wet for us to do but I understand that they are beautiful right along the creek. We were there with a group of…

Sally S.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Feb. 18, 2021

Happy to have found this place

This is the perfect place to jump off 95 and spend a night. Easy in, flat sites and clean well lit bathhouse. And! We were able to take a site at 1am.

SThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Feb. 11, 2021

Pretty nice campground surrounding a couple of small lakes

We had a personal guide to show us the location of our campsite. Campsites had wood decks which would be nice in warmer weather. Close to highway but reasonably quiet at night

Month of VisitMarch
Tracey  S.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jan. 3, 2021

Ideal

Conveniently right off of I-95. Off enough so there isn’t any highway noise. Beautiful facilities. Including concrete slabs to park on. Don’t expect any shade, there are no trees. With exception of around the parameter. I would defiantly stop here again for an overnight.

Ryan D.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Nov. 12, 2020

Great Time, and Great Service

This was my first trip in my new travel trailer. What a great experience. Staff was friendly and knowledgeable. Sites were well organized and easy to access. The pull through spot really helped on my first adventure. Hook ups were clean, and easily accessible. I have no complaints or gripes with…

Month of VisitDecember