Camping in Pea Ridge

5 Reviews of 2 Pea Ridge, North Carolina Campgrounds

Bethany I.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 17, 2021

Very quiet and peaceful

We came for a weeklong working trip. I brought my laptop to work from home and this place was perfect. The view was beautiful and the weather was great at night to just sit outside and enjoy the view. It was a very quiet camp with a great dog park. I look forward to visiting again soon.

• sunset
  • happy camper
  • beautiful view
BThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Apr. 22, 2021

Easter

This park is trying they just became a koa. It can be an amazing campground. Lexi did a amazing job with the kids keeping them busy.. Pro- Park was clean, water front, big play ground.

Cons- store open and closes when they want. Closes super early so don't forget anything if you plan on arriving…

Sitewf56
Harold E.
Reviewed Nov. 20, 2020

Relaxation on the Sound.

This KOA is actually still under construction. As with everything else Covid-19 has set it back. But there are many sites available. A lot of the amenities are already available. Dog park, shower house, store, children's play area and they can fill your propane tanks for you. Full hookups with WiFi…

M
Reviewed Sep. 18, 2020

DICUSSED

This campground is full of bugs. It also lacks the basic cleaning of bathhouses. They are full of bugs and dirt in both the outside and inside showers and management does nothing to change it.  When I complained I was given excuses. Would I stay there again NEVER.

• This was after the cleaning people wete done
  • There wete brown spots on the walls.A scrongie on the faucet. Used soap and dirt in the corners. This wax at 10 in the morning when I was told they were cleaned at 8.
  • Outside door. After the cleaning left. I was told they spend 45 min. just cleaning the doors.
SiteWF57
Month of VisitOctober
Caroline B.
Reviewed Jul. 12, 2020

Disappointed

Super excited to get there but once there I was given our set number. We pulled up to the site to find someone else on the site. Was told by an employee checking us in that they change peoples site and forget to put it in the computer. I was given a site we barely fit on with a major power box on…