Macon , NORTH CAROLINA

Most Recent Macon Camping Reviews
Under appreciated

Has a lot of potential but the management and employees don’t take pride in it and let the place go downhill.

Nice

It’s a nice place. Not my favorite in NE, but it’s still a pretty area.

Very nice!

Site was level and well maintained. Back the trailer in and hook ups were ready and available. Beautiful area with really nice views of the lake.

Ideal

Conveniently right off of I-95. Off enough so there isn’t any highway noise. Beautiful facilities. Including concrete slabs to park on. Don’t expect any shade, there are no trees. With exception of around the parameter. I would defiantly stop here again for an overnight.

Some partying going on at times

A few bad tenants should t take away from the place.

One of the best!

North Bend is beautiful. Sites right on the water!The lot was level and I didn’t feel like I was on top of my neighbors. The facilities are well maintained and they have handicap bathroom and shower stalls. I will be going back to this campground and lake! Saw eagles, ospreys, and herons daily.

Perfect overnight spot

Simple and cheap.quiet.small and civy. Clean

Great Time, and Great Service

This was my first trip in my new travel trailer. What a great experience. Staff was friendly and knowledgeable. Sites were well organized and easy to access. The pull through spot really helped on my first adventure. Hook ups were clean, and easily accessible. I have no complaints or gripes with this locations. Highly recommend.

Beautiful area!

Nice, wide open areas! Beautifully maintained park, great staff, LOVE the care and attention that they've put into restoring and preserving the older buildings.

Older campground

Older campground. Lots of permanent sites (mainly on one side of campground). Wooded. Pool, rec room. Staff is nice.