Camping in Flat Branch

66 Reviews of 7 Flat Branch, North Carolina Campgrounds

J
Reviewed Jun. 14, 2021

Very nice local campground

This was our "shakedown" trip with our new RV.  We found the campground to be very accommodating: 30A/50A electrical, and clean water.  The lake was just steps away from our site.  We went mid-week, so the campground was not completely filled.  The bath house was clean and had plenty of room.

SiteB46 D
Ioan P.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 13, 2021

Very small place

This is a place considered last resurse. Not many sites and most of that is the long time residents lives here. They have few spots fool hook-up

a
Reviewed May. 10, 2021

Family friendly

Loved that there was a playground near the site. The site itself was gravelly and not super private but it was great- the hikes around were stunning.

Month of VisitOctober
J
Reviewed Apr. 19, 2021

New spacious campground

This is a new and clean campground. Very nice rangers monitor the campground and are extremely helpful. Each site is large and well spaced out from other campers. Most RV sites are gravel with a fire pit, picnic table and a gravel tent pad beside it. The bathhouse was clean and well maintained.…

• bathhouse
  • site 15
  • bathhouse
Lindsay W.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Apr. 19, 2021

Great Spot!

We were on a two week trip across NC and actually stayed here twice. It was clean, had hookups (which was really nice!), and great sites. First night we had a couple stair walk up which I really enjoyed as a separate space so the kids could sleep and we could hang. Second night was closer to the…

• Site B11
SiteC8 and B11
A
Reviewed Apr. 14, 2021

Easy hike in tent sites with Lake views

Had a wonderful site in the Shinleaf campground. This area is for hike in tent campers, but it’s a flat, easy, hike to site. Beautiful views of the lake at many of the sites which are well spaced out. Bathroom was very clean. Enjoyed this campground a lot!

Martha S.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Apr. 4, 2021

Large Site, Level, Space

We camped at C-52. This site was very spacious, easy to back into, and level. This was a HUGE site, lots of space between neighbors. We love camping with lots of trees and nature. Great campground for biking.

BThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Apr. 1, 2021

NOT ENOUGH STARS!

Lisa and Brian are some of the nicest people I've ever met, Lisa is the epitome of Southern charm and hospitality and Brian my brother in arms my shipmate gave me a much needed lesson in sawmills which I appreciate more than he will ever know! Their place is a lil slice of heaven and a welcome…

kThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Mar. 13, 2021

Love it

Amazing! Brian and Lisa have done an amazing job making their place welcoming to all. A working farm that even had the dog smiling at the end of the day. We hated to leave but plan to go back!! Thanks, Marty and Katy

K
Reviewed Jan. 12, 2021

Family Friendly

I absolutly love this campground. Everyone that works here has always been super helpful and friendly. My kids love the swimming areas and playgrounds too.

Marvin D.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jan. 5, 2021

Rustic farm campground

The owners of the property, Lisa and Brian, were helpful and accommodating! It rained most of that week, and during the day I was there. They offered alternative sites for my tent, one of which had a protective overhang. I would have stayed in the back near the treeline, but because of all the rain…

SiteFront of property
Month of VisitFebruary
Heather M.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Dec. 2, 2020

Beautiful, accommodating farm. Perfect place.

This was our very first night in our RV and Brian and Lisa could not have been more hospitable and kind. We were two hours later than expected and they waited up for us late into the night to show us the ropes. In the morning Brian took our two year old on a tour of their amazing farm — horses,…

Kelley G.
Reviewed Oct. 18, 2020

Phenomenal experience

Jessie N.
Reviewed Aug. 10, 2020

Love

It was a great place to stay!!!! Can’t wait to go back!!!!