The best GROUP camping near

LIMITED TIME OFFER Try Pro Free for 3 Months

• Orange Sun

Get 3 Months Free
Most Recent Five Points Camping Reviews
No issues with cold weather camping

Chilled out in Rolling View for a cold weekend in our vintage UHaul. Only A loop was open in Feb, and someone was squatting in the site we reserved online. Fortunately another site nearby was open, but the ranger decided to have a discussion with the squatters who had actually overstayed by a couple days. Guess things are a little more laid back in the winter.

The bathhouse was warm and comfortable. Clean. Pads are flat, graveled, with a table, fire ring with grate, and lantern stand. Plenty of water pressure.

The view is truly rolling. Nice hills leading down to the lake shore. Our dog enjoyed all the different animal smells she came across.

All in all no issues, and the second time I have camped here.

Very nice!

Site was level and well maintained. Back the trailer in and hook ups were ready and available. Beautiful area with really nice views of the lake.

Family Friendly

I absolutly love this campground. Everyone that works here has always been super helpful and friendly. My kids love the swimming areas and playgrounds too.

Great visit

Started the year out on some trails. Had the place almost to myself except for the campers. Very well maintained. River is up, so some areas are flooded but still able to get a few miles in today!

Enjoyed staying here for years, but this weekend was less than memorable...

I've had many good memories here, sad to see Ben Hardy not there anymore, he always went above and beyond to make your stay pleasant, most recently the mens bathroom was smelly, shower area very dirty, and no toilet tissue available, trash cans were over full there was paper towels all over the fioor, it just might be a while before i return there for a visit….  :(

Nice, roomy, heavily wooded sites

Phenomenal experience

Beautiful, Convient, Serene with an amazing staff!

I have been at this camp ground for nearly two weeks. Every Ranger and employee I’ve interacted with has been amazingly professional and nice. The facilities are kept in pristine shape regarding cleanliness and upkeep. The campers have all been friendly and welcoming. If you’re looking for a close getaway in the Raleigh area, this is the place to go!!

Excellent

Great clean sites, marina, access to lake. Everything you need.

Great little spot outside the city!