The best DRIVE IN camping near
Enfield , NORTH CAROLINA

This Black Friday Try Pro Free for 6 Months

Most Recent Enfield Camping Reviews
One of the best!

North Bend is beautiful. Sites right on the water!The lot was level and I didn’t feel like I was on top of my neighbors. The facilities are well maintained and they have handicap bathroom and shower stalls. I will be going back to this campground and lake! Saw eagles, ospreys, and herons daily.

Perfect overnight spot

Simple and cheap.quiet.small and civy. Clean

Great Time, and Great Service

This was my first trip in my new travel trailer. What a great experience. Staff was friendly and knowledgeable. Sites were well organized and easy to access. The pull through spot really helped on my first adventure. Hook ups were clean, and easily accessible. I have no complaints or gripes with this locations. Highly recommend.

Older campground

Older campground. Lots of permanent sites (mainly on one side of campground). Wooded. Pool, rec room. Staff is nice.

Just call it home

A wonderful campground to visit or just stay awhile. I’m a travel nurse living in my RV with my husband and 2 dogs and I call it home. It’s quiet and peaceful with a small pond to fish in. There’s a Blue Herron that hangs out by the pond you can see everyday. There are beautiful deer that come out at dusk to eat with their babies. And it’s just an all around peaceful place that connects with nature. The owners are great and live onsite. I couldn’t have picked a better place to camp.

Beautiful park for RVs and tents

Hibernia park on Kerr Lake, Henderson, NC has plenty of RV spots overlooking the lake. Some spots give you a personal sand beach. Many shaded sites for RVs and tents. We stayed Sun-Tues for a short getaway. Most Thurs-Sun were booked. Campsites on the loop in area 2 are large with plenty of space between campers. No issues with the water and electric at our site. We did not use the dump station at the front of the park. Park is incredibly clean. Rangers drive through several times during the day and right before the gate closes for the evening. Due to COVID the bath house was closed. Beautiful lake views with wildlife all over. Thoroughly enjoyed our brief stay!

Nice Corp Park

A one night stopover on our trip to the east coast. We stayed in a nice shaded spot B51 and other than it rained for 24 hours we did enjoy it. Lots to see and do here around the water.

Would love to come during summer

Stayed here while passing thru and this place was awesome! Got a site right by the lake. Could fish, swim, boat all from your campsite if you wanted.

Small, beautiful campground

We really, really enjoyed our stay here (end of Sept. 2020). It is a small campground on a really nice point/peninsula. The water is very clear! You can see probably about 5-6 feet down. We were on site #75, right on the shore line. Several sites are waterfront. (The section we were in did have a sign that said larger RVs might have difficulty.) There is a small playground, several sandy beach areas and a boat launch. Numerous picnic tables throughout the park. It was really quiet while we were there but we got the impression that during peak summertime, it's probably pretty crowded. The park has day use access. It's in the middle of "nowhere". An old general store is 5 min away (sells firewood, basic food items, some camping/rv supplies and some souvenirs like tshirts & hats). It has a deli/grill inside. None of the staff were wearing masks (just FYI). The closest gas station is 11 min away in the opposite direction of the general store. We loved it and can't wait to go back! (There was a huge rain storm just before we arrived so that's why there is some standing water in a few pics… particularly around the playground.)

Amazing park - Beware of Spot size with TT

This park is amazing. The majority of spots are water front or close to it. Many of have easy access to a beach. The lake is very clean, unlike some other lakes in NC, and absolutely beautiful sunrise or sunset. Spots are spaced out comfortably with gravel sites and the standard fire pit/grill, table and light hook. Be warned that the sites vary pretty widely in size and grade. We have a 32’ travel trailer that fit in spot 65 with no problem but there were many more that we could not fit in because of the steep grades. Many sites are really best suited for tents (which would be excellent sites) while others are open for Class As. Small bathrooms if you need them didn’t use them so can’t comment on cleanliness. Will absolutely be back.