Cisco , NORTH CAROLINA

Most Recent Cisco Camping Reviews
Awesome canoe camping

My group and I stayed at the Benett’s creek high ground primitive camp sites 1-3. It was a 4.5 mile paddle to the site, then roughly 1.5 down to the dock with a staged vehicle. The only complaint is the houses near the sites had a dog that barked all night. Super annoying.

Very quiet spot in the woods

Very helpful and friendly owners that live just off the camp grounds if you need anything. I stayed in a spot nestled in the woods. Very quiet. Good spot for a night or two

Don’t consider going if your going to use a trolling motor

After seeing some of the pictures I decided to call them ask how bad all the algae and overgrowth was and was told it was pretty clear. That was not the case, if you don’t plan on paddling with a kayak or maybe a canoe don’t risk it. I was going to take a Jon boat with a trolling motor and there are countless limbs and the overgrowth is terrible you will not make it through. Not the place to consider going if you want to camp out and fish

Good People !

Great family campground

I have camped here many times throughout my childhood and adulthood. Miles of trails and so much to do. Always with clean sites and attentive staff

Great family fun

This place was awesome! They have two swimming pools, golf, put put, nature trails, pavilions, Church on Sunday, nice pull through shaded sites, pond for fishing or paddle boats, I mean I can go on and on. The staff is amazing and polite. Prices are low. Only down side is the shower room. It needs to be updated but still very functional. Great place we will be going back soon!

Nice local spot to get away to

Nice spot to get away for a few nights. Everyone was super chill & helpful.

If you dont have tons of gear & are just looking to get away, this is a solid choice.

Sometimes you just meed to get under the open sky for a bit. This location is great for that.

Not bad

Campsites are nice but be careful the wooden borders is included in dimensions. Nice bathrooms with hot showers. Over 5 miles of easy hiking good for everyone. Gas station right outside visitor center entrance in case you forget anything. Not very many people here so its nice and quiet.

Great!

We arrived not sure of where to camp and this lovely guy named Steve who wasn’t even an employee showed us a good place to camp and made us a fire. It’s a very typical southern campground with lots of people who stay there for long periods of time. Lots of southern hospitality! The sunset is beautiful!

Great!