Chadbourn, NORTH CAROLINA

The #1 Camping App

Link to the App Store Link to Google Play
Most Recent Chadbourn Camping Reviews
Love this one

Love the sites and pools, close walk to the beach

Sand pit/nasty host

These were the most hateful people I have ever encountered at a campground in my life. My daughter that’s in the Coastguard came to stay with us and used our pop up and we stayed in a teardrop style camper for about 5 days! The lady at the campground said there was no way that anyone could be staying in a little camper like that and that we were gonna put up a tent that they don’t allow and was gonna kick us out if we did! RUDE! Was rude to the family that came to visit that paid a fee to visit us too! Will never stay there again! Don’t stay here! They dont want your money unless you have a million dollar rig!

WOW!!!!

What An AWESOME RV Resort! It is worth every penny you pay. The sites are perfect. My grandparents stayed in one of the cabins and these things are off the hook! There is so much to do here for every age, types of interest, and more. Just stay here! Try it! I promise you will be happy!!

Fun but Tight

Young or old, you and your family will stay occupied here but boy are these sites tight. We have stayed here twice, once in Fall and in Spring, on opposite sides of the grounds. Our first site was awful! Not level, roots everywhere, extremely poor placement of water and sewer, and very tight parking through trees. The second site was a lot better but muddy and far away from the main center, pool, etc.

Only a few miles away from the heart of Myrtle Beach and beautiful Murrells Inlet.

Quiet Woods

This campground is definitely off the beaten path, about 15 miles from I-95. There aren’t any stores around, so get your food and supplies before you arrive. It was only about half full when we camped. Restrooms are clean and campsites have a good amount of space. Each one also has a picnic table and campfire ring that you can cook on. The interior roads and sites are sand so you will get it in your camper. This Park is a really nice place to recharge and enjoy nature. You’ll fall asleep to a chorus of frogs every night!

Nice clean friendly

This is a really nice campground the staff is very friendly and helpful camp is clean I will definitely stay at this campground again

Just off the beach, BEST in customer service

Stayed for a week, never wanted to leave..

Must stay

I needed some time away. This is a great way to escape. Very clean well kept, people are nice. Indoor and outdoor pool, clean bathrooms, has store and cafe. If you don't have a camper or don't want to tent nice cabins are available. Great place!

Must stay

Nice getaway!

I camped here with a friend and our dogs. The campground has a lot of loops and campsites. All of them have electric hook ups, a fire pit, picnic bench and close by water spigots. Unfortunately some of the campsites are very small and close together. The campground has a nature center and a short trail behind the building. There is also a near by beach access. It has a parking lot for horse trailers as well and an equestrian trail. Restaurants and shops are very close by. The bathrooms were super clean and very roomy. The property is very well maintained. It has a beautiful landscape and several picnic areas and shelters with ocean front view. The state park also offers wifi for their campers. At the entrance is a little camping gift store just in case you forgot something. The staff was very friendly and caring. We would camp here again but probably not in the summer month when it gets too crowded.