Bolivia, NORTH CAROLINA

The #1 Camping App

Link to the App Store Link to Google Play
Most Recent Bolivia Camping Reviews
WOW!!!!

What An AWESOME RV Resort! It is worth every penny you pay. The sites are perfect. My grandparents stayed in one of the cabins and these things are off the hook! There is so much to do here for every age, types of interest, and more. Just stay here! Try it! I promise you will be happy!!

Nice clean friendly

This is a really nice campground the staff is very friendly and helpful camp is clean I will definitely stay at this campground again

Amazing place and great prices!!!

Had a wonderful time. The people are amazing there. Campsites were great and the price was the best around. Great showers and clean campgrounds.

Must stay

I needed some time away. This is a great way to escape. Very clean well kept, people are nice. Indoor and outdoor pool, clean bathrooms, has store and cafe. If you don't have a camper or don't want to tent nice cabins are available. Great place!

Must stay

10/10 Must Visit

BEST CAMPGROUND EVER. This campground has everything, most campgrounds claim they are a resort when really there a dump. This place is a true resort, it is very clean and modern. The campground has so much to offer… pools, activities, game rooms left and right, it’s just stunning. There’s places to walk everywhere, cabins are like 5 star hotels, they have a huge water park, mini golf, bowling ally and so much more. Would highly recommend. I’ve never had a campground have me speechless. I really enjoyed my time here. This place is new and I hope it continues to thrive and stay in good shape. My new favorite place 👍🏻

Perfect family camp ground

Nothing but good vibes from this spot. The ponds are overfished and difficult to catch fish so make sure to use finesse.

Nice sized campground on the ocean

We went off season - October 2019 - and while the park still had a lot of people there were plenty of sites empty. Since it was off season the camp store and shuttle service was not open. Sites are tight by the beach and because of the dunes you don't get a view. But you were within a very short walk to the beautiful big clean beach and could hear the waves crashing. We only have a 24 foot motor home - so we felt a bit claustrophobic between the huge RVs on all sides of us. We decided to move to a different site that gave is some more room and not sandwiched in between other campers. it wasn't at the beach area - but we did not mind the walk - and we also had bikes to get around. The staff and maintenance did a great job. The grounds are clean and the staff very friendly when we arrived early and let us check in early and the a day later to let us move to another site.

Good Location for Economy Minded

We stayed here for 2 weeks in September 2019. We don’t have kids, so we didn’t need amenities to entertain them. There is no pool, or playground, but there is a large area to walk your pets. Yes, they are PET FRIENDLY.
It’s not a large RV campground, with only 34 back-in sites. You do have FULL HOOKUPS. The owner is very friendly and is easy to work with. He keeps the grounds neat and the showers and restrooms clean. You are only 10 minutes to Sunset Beach and Ocean Isle Beach. Also, North Myrtle Beach is only 25 minutes away. They close December 15th, until sometime in spring.
If you are just trying to get a place in the area and don’t need a lot of campground amenities, I would recommend this place to you. We’ll definitely be going back.

Beware of raccoons

Carolina Beach State park has an awesome location if you’re looking for an inexpensive place to stay at the beach. It’s a short drive to Carolina Beach, Kure Beach, and Fort Fisher. There is no swimming area at this park. There is a marina and some great hiking though! We took a day trip to Bald Head Island as well! The campsites are large and well secluded from each other. The restroom and showers are centrally located, and clean enough. One thing I will mention is the pack of gigantic raccoons that kept us up all night while we were there. We accidentally left some food out one night and they were bothering us all weekend, even during the day! Some of the biggest raccoons I’ve ever seen. Don’t be like us and leave food out, lol!