The best GROUP camping near
Angle City , NEVADA

Most Recent Angle City Camping Reviews
Great, but small

The spots here are awesome with built in shaded picnic tables, but there aren’t many! If you’re going out on a holiday weekend be sure to get there early.

Awesome Site Tucked into the Red Rocks

Grabbed a FCFS site in this primitive campground. We were tucked back into the red rocks and enjoyed the awesome dark skies at night. Would advise getting there early as the sites filled up quickly.

Easy to find

Easy to find, very dispersed. Just look for any dirt road and you’re good!

Second Campground Beautiful!

We stayed at Arches Campground which is the second Campground on the same road as this but since there is no listing for that one I will post here. Beautiful, quite, clean, easy access, friendly rangers, clean and stocked restrooms. Trash cans checked or emptied twice a day. Not far from Visitors center. Cell service very spotty. Wonderful views and photo opportunities. We have a natural amphitheater, bees a active during the day but we just put a pot of water away from our living site and it was no problem.

One the best campground!!

I have to say it was one of the best campground I have ever visited. Best amenities specially loved hot water shower, fire ring and fire grill. Views are astonishing.

No vacancy

We went and we u pull up there is a whole village back there no room to park was not able to find the two surrounding spots on the dyrt maps with camping spots either.

Great spot even on busy weekends

Such a good tucked away little spot! Had no problem on a Thursday and a Friday night getting a spot. I have a Prius and just backed into the spot near the old dryer that was used for target practice. No good space for a tent (and not exactly serene wilderness), but if you can sleep in your car/van/truck, it's a good spot away from others. Several spots along the dirt road in with fire pits. I tried to get up the hill on my first night-definitely need 4wd. Be careful if you have low clearance here. I was fine, but drive very slowly!

Very clean and quiet

Beautiful views. Nothing much seperating the sites but was very quiet. Restrooms were clean.

Nice place to Camp

Located in a narrow canyon. Sites are well laid out with all servics. Day use area nearby has hiking, nice gardens, horseshoe pits, and picnic areas.

Great Lake area

Road rough to get to it. Very dispersed area. Looks like mile and miles. One vault toilet at head of campground but have water and dump station at Valley of Fire (close). Nice weather at this time of year. Not much trash either.