Henderson, NEVADA

The #1 Camping App

Link to the App Store Link to Google Play
Most Recent Henderson Camping Reviews
Good getaway spot

it's inside lake mead. easy access and plenty of camping spots for trailer/rv and tent camping. Nice walk to the lake. There are restrooms. What I didnt like was no night attendant. We had someone parked in our spot. overall it's a good family camping spot.

Fav Vegas Boondocking site

Completely off grid but 40 mins to downtown Vegas. Great views, easy access to the lake. Cell service is good for hotspotting. Coyotes are in the area so keep an eye on pets. There is a 15 day limit and then you have to move atleast a 1/4 mile and 90 days a year total camping time. Rangers and Game Warden frequent the areas. It is truly my fav camping area around Vegas. Some areas require 4x4 but plenty of spots do not and have access for smaller vehicles.

Viva Las Vegas!!!

Love this little RV park. Casinos and Fremont Expérience all within a block or two. Parked my rig here for two weeks for a trade show and went to my first rodeo, ate, played cards and had a blast. Call Main Street Hotel to make a reservation. The entrance to the RV park is on the other side of Hwy 15 from the hotel… park there first than walk down to the registration desk which is the first entrance nearest the freeway. I called in advance and found out my spot number. Parked then checked in. There’s security driving around as the area has a homeless shelter but in the two weeks I stayed I didn’t see any of the locals venture into the park.

Beautiful and ugly

We just finished up a five day stay over Thanksgiving weekend. The weather was cold and rainy the first couple of days but warmed up afterwards to a beautiful finish.

The views are just gorgeous, camping is available right even down to the beach. We camped about 100 yards from the beach. Lots of camping spaces available, it is primitive camping. Most of the area is fairly flat. It is a bit Sandy so be careful but we didn’t have a problem getting our fifth wheel toy hauler down there. Keep in mind if you’re going to be operating ATVs of any type they do need to be street legal and insured. There are tons of trails that take you all over. Super fun riding and lots of great views.

If you’re a lightweight camper you can take any of those trails and find yourself a super remote place to camp. I wouldn’t recommend pulling a larger trailer on them though. I would stick to the main road and camping areas if you’ve got a trailer that’s anything more than a single axle.

Park units and RV Sites

There are big double wide and park unit houses in addition to RV spots against the fence and facing the lake.

Some of the photos of the spread out sites and tents are actually of the campground next door.

Park units and RV Sites

Great trees and sites!

It didn’t have full hookups, but there was water, a dump site and fire pits. Some other campers ran there generators too late and too early, but it was a beautiful site with wonderful shade and eucalyptus trees.

Easy night at 6 mile

6 mile cove was pretty nice, it had plenty of layout to avoid immediate contact with people. It truly is about 6 miles from the road down the power line road to get there. Pretty washboardy. Jumbled up the pod a little ha. There was 3 bathrooms vault style. A huge dumpster that gets maintained. It was a Sunday night we stayed and it wasn’t crowded. 3-4 groups of people. Beach front, but WATCH FOR ALGAE. green floating stuff in the water. Stay away from it. You’ll thank me later.

New favorite place

This place is awesome! Great hiking, clean bathrooms and showers. $20 for camping

Stayed here for 4 nights Amazing good sized spaces w full hook up Friendly Pools are nice clean laundry and baths! Pet runs