Water Unknown
Hike In
Champion Road Dispersed Campsites is located in Nevada
3 Reviews of Champion Road Dispersed Campsites
Sunday/Monday 24hr trip.

Got up there around 10:30-11:00am on Sunday. “Champion Road” is a decently maintained dirt/gravel road and there are camp sites scattered on both sides, all different shapes and sizes. I took a small road off to the right towards the mountain and found a pretty secluded site. My site had a rock fire ring from previous campers and a cleared away flat area for a tent. I brought a small table luckily because there was nowhere to put stuff other than hanging in the trees, on the ground or on a log. My tent is a 2 person 6ftx7ft tent and was too big for spot so my tent wasn’t positioned very well, other sites may have been better. I think because my site was a bit more off the main road it had fewer campers therefore was not as well kept. My site was very rocky and well covered by large trees, not another site within a 400 meter radius. I didn’t check out many other sites so can only speak for mine. It was a little dirty from previous campers, but after a quick walk through and clean up it was homey. Next time probably will find a little bit more “developed” spot with larger area for my tent and cleared away rocks. Great for the short time I was there and serve me well for getting away and hanging by the fire, listening to music and watching the stars. Definitely will be going back soon. Maybe do some thing to make the spot a little better for the next camper and bring bags to take your trash (and others trash) with you when you leave. Enjoy!

Single night Solo

Drove up in a Camry to get away for Memorial Day; I had a blast! There were plenty of sites and first few had enough room for an RV. Everything else on the trail was kind of tight. It wasn’t terribly cold but it started snowing overnight! Woke up to 2 inches of snow and witnessed a gorgeous winter wonderland from my tent. Make sure to check the weather and or bring snow chains! Bring a camping spade and pack your trash out. Leave no trace!

Clean up your shit! and others before you too!

Good sites with dirt road access. Need campers that care to help leave cleaner sites.