The best WALK IN camping near
Seymour , MISSOURI

Most Recent Seymour Camping Reviews
The Spot!

Words really can't describe.

But here we go….

Hidden Gem of the Ozarks

Definitely one of the most peaceful and tranquil campsites I ever stayed. Great place for families too. Access to Table Rock, Game Room, Pool and Jacuzzi. Small cabins and A-frames to rent. They have it all. This is my getaway!

So many great memories!

This was my 4 year old son’s FIRST camping trip. And it rained like CRAZZZYYYYY. But man we had fun! My wife is 29 weeks pregnant and she came too! Between fishing and canoeing and swimming and our hike… wow! The Carrick Creek loop was a little harder than anticipated… or it could just be that I’m out of shape. Either way. We can’t wait to get back out in the woods soon!

Great place with great folks!

I've been coming out here for a couple of years now, and its always a great time. You'll run into the occasional hippy or two, but that just adds to the fun!

Nice area

Nice place to walk in the woods, camping by permit, short drive from Springfield, high traffic

Excellent Time!

My son and I purchased two new travel trailers and campsite number two was perfect for getting our campers ready, including sanitizing our water tanks.

Although we did not fish, we thoroughly enjoyed our family hike up around the spring and watching all of the trout being caught.

It was a great family time and I am so blessed to have had this time together with my son, his lovely wife and our 3 year old granddaughter.

Thank you Bennett Springs!

Best campground around!

Words can’t describe! Peaceful and quite. Easy access to the lake and ONLY place our family camps!

Great for overnight boondocking.

Busy on summer weekends so get there early. River access but not kid swim friendly. You can walk or drive up the road for beach river access thats safer. Felt safe here. Well maintained. Large sites (trees) big rv friendly with easy loop gravel road. No verizon cel service. No utilities at all. Pack it in and out.

Quiet, easy camping

Nice long weekend in a relatively primitive campsite. Vault toilets were a plus, but no water source that we saw. Access to swimming, fishing, and hiking trails. We were surprised with how many sites were taken up, but there were still quite a few available. Arrive early for a good spot (We stayed in spot 20 which had its own path to the river). Would definitely camp here again.

There isn't much in the 20 miles before you get to the campgrounds, but there is firewood for sale (self-serve) 10-15 minutes before.