The best BOAT IN camping near
St. Robert , MISSOURI

This Black Friday Try Pro Free for 6 Months

Most Recent St. Robert Camping Reviews
Meramec

Good camping, it was very quiet since it was only 1 other tent there. Nice clear spots for the tents.

Hidden Gem

Absolutely hidden gem on the lake available for military (active/retired/DAV). Has full hookups, big rig friendly and has a large array of boats you can rent A little difficult to get to it and fairly far from towns but it’s worth it.

Primitive and Full Hook Up

I've seen some reviews say its outdated and I'm not sure where that comes from. On season they offer a variety of float and eat packages that are tasty and nicely priced. Cute little campground with "primitive", electric and full hook ups. All tent camping is still pretty close to the general store that also has coin showers! You have good options for a shady and grassy spot if you're tent camping too. Great folks working there, always very friendly and helpful.

Huge beautiful park. A lot of hiking and biking trails. Boat ramp and store in the park. We saw about 20 deer each day.

Close to everything!

Close to everything and more. This is a City park with full hookups and a creek, but nothing else. We stayed here four nights to tour the county. Great location and convenient to see Route 66 and lots of history, but the park itself offers no amenities.

Good spot for an all day float trip.

This location has been a constant location visited over the last ten years for an annual float trip with my friends. Enough ground to spread our tents out and still being close to the campfire while not being bothered by other campers.

Excellent Time!

My son and I purchased two new travel trailers and campsite number two was perfect for getting our campers ready, including sanitizing our water tanks.

Although we did not fish, we thoroughly enjoyed our family hike up around the spring and watching all of the trout being caught.

It was a great family time and I am so blessed to have had this time together with my son, his lovely wife and our 3 year old granddaughter.

Thank you Bennett Springs!

Nice place for partiers

Nice place for party atmosphere

Great Experience

A group of friends and I go to Garrison’s every year for a great float and two nights of camping. We have been able to reserve a private area for a pretty large group, and we have the area to ourselves!

Dangerous

We stayed here as a group of 5 RV campers. Our campers backed up to a fence about 5 feet off the highway. Cars and trucks fly down this highway at very fast speeds all hours of the day and night. Worried for everyone’s safety if there was a crash. Second worry was getting hit by a car trying to cross the highway to get to the river. Once we finally all got across it was quite a walk to the water (meramac River) and the water smelled terrible! We never got in the water there it smelled so bad..we all packed up and went to RedBluff for the day to play in the water. Only thing that made this place fun was the DJ/karaoke at night