The best STANDARD (TENT/RV) camping near
Fisk , MISSOURI

Camping Missouri Fisk Standard (Tent/RV)

Most Recent Fisk Camping Reviews
Exactly what you want for $15

This place is nice for $15 easy pull in, full hook ups, nice gift shop and gas really close as right off the freeway. No extra amenities

Clean and nice

My family camps at Sam A Baker every year. It is clean and everyone there is friendly. They have a nice gift shop and some great places to swim.

Nice little campground

Nice little primitive campground with about 8 small spots. Has a nice sized lake good fishing if you are using a boat, or kayak. Spots have a table and a fire pit. Vault toilets, and a pavilion on site.

Nice quite little spot.

This is a perfect spot for a pass though. 3 back in spots with fire pits and tables. Road coming into the camp ground can get a little rough depending on season, but it’s gravel. Spots are perfect for smaller rigs. Sites are only a few miles from our house, we use it to test out new gear (hammocks)

General Watkins has a good amount of ponds (great fishing) and has a few good walking/ small hiking trails.

This campground will always be packed for Missouri firearm deer season. Mid November. But normally has open spots rest of the time.

Hit or maybe miss

I had a great time but it was off season. In peak times it would be easy to be stacked on stacks …

Pretty lakefront camp sites

Pretty scenery. Kind of crowded though.

Gorgeous in the Fall

My group and I camped in two of the basic sites in Asher Creek campground and we couldn’t get enough of the front-row lake view! The sites closest to the lake are very level, and everyone in the campground is only a short walk from the cleanest park restrooms I’ve ever seen. If you’re like me and are just doing basic tent camping, I’d recommend a pop-up canopy for the table area since there is not a lot of tree cover in those sites. Overall, an excellent place to camp!

Perfect Tent Primative

Gorgeous quiet area by the river. Great easy hiking. We stayed at group camp and it was just my husband, me and our dog.

Great Missouri SP

Just spent the weekend with my family at Sam A Baker (SAB). We stayed at campground 2. Spot 145 and had plenty of shade and space. There are two traditional camps and one equestrian. The park is crowded but that’s because of how great it is. Lots of paved walk/bike trails around the park. If you forget your bike no problem you can rent one for $5 a day! The visitors center was neat. The general store has everything you need and a restaurant attached where you can get breakfast, lunch and dinner. We spent some time on the gravel bar which was a short walk from our campsite. The water on Big Creek was clear, shallow, and not too cold. I would recommend this state park to any family looking to camp.

Perfect Family Campground

The state of missouri does an amazing job providing opportunities for families to enjoy the beauty of nature. Nature programs for kids and parents to learn. Well kept facilities. The ice cream is just a bonus. This is by far my favorite campsite for the kids.