Camping in Pine Grove

Recent Dispersed Reviews Near Pine Grove, Mississippi

62 Reviews of 10 Pine Grove, Mississippi Campgrounds

Reviewed Jul. 26, 2021

Love this park!

This is our home camping spot. It’s close to the house but a great get away for the weekend!

• Play button icon
k
Reviewed Jul. 25, 2021

Roosevelt

Well our trip started out bad. We made to park and my truck quit. There were several campers that stopped what they were doing to help us. They helped us set up. Park was nice. Boating, fishing, hiking, the people, all very joyable. Sunday morning service was nice. Over all wonderful. Will be…

• enjoying life
JThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 19, 2021

Quaint

I loved this place. The primitive area is far back and away from everything which I loved. Easy walk to a shower though. Ps you need a golf cart to rent a pass 😂 (I thought they provided them)

SitePrimitive
Reviewed Jul. 18, 2021

Been Camping here for years!

The place we go is in the national forest. You just pull up and camp in the woods. No amenities. Good hunting!

Month of VisitDecember

Beautiful place!

Me and my family came here with our tent and had a blast. We explored the old church and what’s left of the city. There is a lot to do for such a small campground. First come first serve and no electricity or water. It had bathrooms but no bathhouse.

Month of VisitNovember
Reviewed Jul. 18, 2021

Very nice spot close to home

I’ve camped at Roosevelt a few times in a tent but went for the first time in our Pop Up this weekend. Bathhouses were nice and clean, the camp sites are very nice. We stayed in site 13 in the R. O. Hannah side and it was on the lake and very nice and quite.

SiteR. O. Hannah Site 13
Reviewed Jul. 16, 2021

Very nice!!

This is a great campground filled with all the amenities. Except a pool but they do have some showers

Sitena
Reviewed Jul. 13, 2021

Great location

Everything is great. Showers bathroom everything. Generally they are packed. I voted 3 stars instead of 5 because the police are hell there.

Reviewed Jul. 13, 2021

Rocky springs

Its a remote location right off of Natchez Trace. No cellphone service except for a few lucky people. No stores for at least 30 mins any direction. But very interesting place riddled with history. I would just come prepared with things such as a full tank of gas , food, and other necessities. They…

Sitenot sure. generally try to stay away from water, and other campers. And close to bathroom if possible.
JThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 8, 2021

Oldie, but Goodie

I recently took a trip across the country from Chattanooga, TN to Yorba Linda, CA. We stayed in six different campgrounds along the way and started with Roosevelt. The site was shaded and right next to the lake, which allowed us to take our 6-month old into the water for a few minutes to cool down…

CThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 27, 2021

Over all good

Nice campground. We stayed in back loop by lake. Sites were very narrow, no privacy, everyone is on top of each other. The site next to us had sewer hook up right on side of our picnic table. Lots of flies but no mosquitoes!

M
Reviewed Jun. 6, 2021

Great place to boondock

We love the trails, walking in the creek, and exploring the old town site of Rocky Springs, especially the cemetery.

Sitesites are not numbered
GThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Apr. 28, 2021

Guess it used to be nice.

Thankful it was for a night over only. Far too many long termers. I mean when their stinky slinky is replaced with rigid 4" pvc they're not here for the weekend. Nice large level concrete pads with some growies between sites. I got the impression that it used to be a top notch RVPark and now it's…

SiteN42
Claire M.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Apr. 26, 2021

We love yogi!

Fun campground for the kiddos. Loved all of the activities and amenities available. Water park was ice cold so we didn’t get to use it. Activity center was awesome especially for rainy days. Very good monthly rate. Kiddos were obsessed with jumping pillow. Nice place!