Standard (Tent/RV)
Max Length: 40 ft.
LeFleur's Bluff State Park is located in Mississippi
7 Reviews of LeFleur's Bluff State Park
Beautiful but noisy

This park is literally in the middle of Jackson, Mississippi in a beautiful setting. The lake was lovely and we saw herons, cranes, turtles and deer. The sites are right on the lake and the shower house was convenient and clean. It’s also secure; you have to have a code to enter and exit the park. The only problem was the sounds of the city. We heard sirens all night (it was Halloween night) and there is a recycling plant nearby and the sounds of crushing metal were really loud until about 11. In our tents we had to resort to earplugs. Great location. Picnic tables and fire rings.

Surprised by this Park

Stopped here as a halfway point to our destination. Stayed two nights and now wish we did more. The campgrounds were spacious and level. The trails were Peaceful and I loved all the nature you see everywhere. Had my morning coffee and watched a 7ft gator swimming and paying us no mind. Most amazing thing I've seen. I'm a city dweller that loves nature so this was a first for me with the gator sighting in the wild. Restrooms were clean, no luck fishing but that's okay it was just great just sitting there. Love that it was close to town because one night we decided to just go out for dinner. Very quiet and I'd stay here again and again.

Great campground in a big city

We stopped here for just an over night stay as we passed through. Didn't expect much being that it's a state park in the middle of a big city. We were wrong! Very cool campground, great facilities and lots to do right in the area. Never figured we would say let's come back but since we didn't get any time to really check it out we would like to return!

Great getaway

My family camps here all throughout the summer. We love it. Well taken care of. Nice and quiet

Wildlife!!

Great campground! The bathhouse isn’t the best but the scenery is great! There are gnats…and more gnats…and more gnats so be prepared for that. We got to see alligators and a beaver though while there. It’s a very fun park in the middle of town. You would Never know it though! To get a fishing license can be tricky though. Took us 3 stops to get to the right place. It’s the fish and wildlife facility kind of tucked back off a road.

love the trails and bathroom facilities keep up the good work

clean and wonderful place to see

Mayes Lake

Great place to camp. Right in the middle of Jackson MS. quiet, great day time area with playground amd picnic spots across the lake from the campground. Bathhouse in good condition. pads are level and clear. nice space between each site. Shady and clean.

Cyber Monday Gift Extended 6 months of FREE PRO camping features. Get Your Gift