About Little Black Creek Waterpark
Little Black Creek Waterpark is located in Mississippi
8 Reviews of Little Black Creek Waterpark
My Absolute Favorite

LBC is my favorite campground that I’ve ever been to. The sites are nice and spacious. All are blacktopped. Some have wooden decks. We’ve stayed along the waterside which is AMAZING and have also stayed across the street from the beach! The playground is small and sweet. The beach/swim area in the campground needs to be taken care of. The grass is starting to overgrow in that particular area which is a shame because the rest of the park is so very well taken care of.

Good for All Ages!

My husband and I are 4H Outdoor Skills Instructors. We took our class on their first hike here. The kids as well as the adults had a good time. The Nature Trail was a little short (under an hour) but that is perfect for little kids.

Canoe country

Great spot for a float trip or canoe trip. Stop and fish during your trip. I have canoed this creek many times and it feels different even time. Great place to get cool and hangout.

Fun Summer Stop

Great place for a camp out. Fishing, splash pad, swimming, nature trails and even firework shows on July 4th and New Years.

LOVE THIS CAMPGROUND

There is zip lining, frisbee golf and many great sites by the water. The park is well maintained with a very friendly staff! There is a large beach area and trails to hike. There are beautiful clean cabins to rent as well. Most sites have full hook-ups. I highly recommend this campground.

Great place

Great place for the weekend or the week. Tent spots. Camper spots with hookups or cabins to rent 640 acre stocked lake and you won’t find a more friendly and helpful staff

Very fami,y friendly with beautiful views

A very huge manmade lake with beautiful scenary. Campsites overlooking lake and beach area. Cool breezes under the many shady trees. Lite area and clean rest areas. We have been enjoying this park for 40 years. The new owners have done a fantastic job and keep the park clean. There is a camp store, cabins for rent, zipline, canoes, disk golf, and golf carts for rent. I highly recommend this park and will continue to enjoy it for many more years.

Black creek

Sweet quite spot like all spots in mississippi Be careful during hunting season .