About EZ Daze RV Park
Max Length: 75 ft.
EZ Daze RV Park is located in Mississippi
3 Reviews of EZ Daze RV Park
Great one-nighter.

This was just a stop over fire us on our way back to Texas. Nice concrete pads. The sights are pretty cozy, but I have seen worse. When we arrived it was during the day and the office was open, yet all the registrations had been put out in the late check-in box for us to grab and go on our way. I realize the current time we are in but I found this to be very cold and not a very friendly welcome. There is a laundry here but I don’t really see any other amenities. Perfect for our one night stop.

Ez-ish anyway

The park is nice and clean. Really quiet the night we stayed. But don’t expect much Info or help if checking in after hours.

We got in late with no reservation. Box on door had about 7 registration slips so we guessed there were probably that many spots available (as there is no map or legend showing what spots were available for the night anywhere).

We were wrong. Wanted a pull thru and found only one. But it was reserved. Drove whole park and found 1 back in. Called the after hours numbers to confirm we didn’t miss something but both went straight to voicemail. Oh well…we backed in and got a night of rest, so mission complete.

Clean and safe

Very well kept basic RV Park.  Well maintained and very safe place to stay.  If your going to Graceland stay here before staying at Graceland RV Park.  You'll be much more relaxed at night.

Cyber Monday Gift Extended 6 months of FREE PRO camping features. Get Your Gift