The best BOAT IN camping near
Rolling Prairie , INDIANA

Most Recent Rolling Prairie Camping Reviews
Nice sites

Owners are friendly and do a good job keeping the camp nice

Didn’t stay here, I just did a day trip

I just went to check this campground out and it had one site that I would like to stay on. Site 71 was right on a dune with stairs to see the lake!

Beautiful Park, close to the Lake HZ

One night stop in this great state park. No thrills, just beautiful nature(forest, dunes, and lake)! No full hook, just electric. But water and dump onsite.

Great for fishing

We wanted to stay at Warren Dunes State Park, but I think this discovery was a better choice. A clean and friendly municipal campground on the St. Joseph River. The grounds are mostly open with little shade, but we had a tent site by the river and trees. What impressed me most was that they have a building specifically for cleaning fish, with scales, cutting boards and sinks. Another nice feature is the outdoor sink at the shower & restroom building for campers to wash dishes. As tent campers I wish more places had a set up like that. There’s a large stack of firewood, so it’s easy to get a bundle that’s good and dry. We did go to Warren Dunes for an afternoon. It’s busy and crowded. If you go to the beach, be aware there’s very little shade. North of there is Grand Mere State Park, which is better for hiking. In Berrien Springs, check out Zick’s specialty meats across the river from the camp.

Family Friendly with Space

Solid campground with space between the sights. Great for families, has a general store with essentials, and lots of activities. A little pricy.

Great Small Park

We stayed here a few days while we were seeing the Creation Museum and the Ark Experience. By far the best deal we have seen yet. Wi-Fi was good and free, good cell signal, free breakfast, level and clean sites. Bathrooms and laundry were well maintained and clean. Can’t beat the price!

Enjoyable Experience

Campground has improved over the years. Trees planted are providing better shade lots.

Did fine in a pinch!

We rolled in here after striking out at some other campgrounds we had on our list. The facilities were clean (Bathrooms and Showers) and seemed well taken care of. The campground was a bit crowded, and the sites were pretty close together. We walked around the whole campground a couple times and there are a handful of sites that do offer a bit more privacy. It seemed as though the quiet hours were pretty well respected even in a completely full campground.

There was also a nice playground for the kids and easy access to the beach and walking trails.

Beautiful campground

It has really spacious sites and there are two different shower houses.

Great Summer/Fall long/short stay

The property owners are friendly and hardworking. Great fishing, amenities available. This is one of the first places I felt gave me a bang for my buck. Park near store and get great WiFi….I spent 14 days streaming, gaming and watching movies. This is campground is definitely a diamond in the sand.