Equestrian
About Chain OLakes State Park
Chain OLakes State Park is located in Indiana
25 Reviews of Chain OLakes State Park
Clean, friendly staff

Camped here in the fall, very few campers here, loved it

Great time with skoolies

Met up with 18 other skoolies our first Indiana meet. Met great people had a fantastic time. Great park kids swam, showers are clean. Electric at sites but water isn’t but very close by.

The lakes are the best!

I love the lilly pad "maze"through the lake, by far the most fun I had there, and it's the most beautiful part of the park. Can't wait to go back!

Beautiful lakes

Can get pretty busy during summer weekends. Nice park, good trails and the lakes and very nice. Good fishing areas. You can rent boats here. Campground is decent. Primitive sites are bigger than the RV sites and in more wooded area, but there are not many sites. Staff is friendly and welcoming. Only one car per site, but there are two large visitor lots for extra cars.

Family Fun and bountiful acitivities

I have stayed at this state park many times since I was little. There is so much to do. Between the hiking trails, boating, fishing, kayaking, canoeing, and biking. You won’t ever get bored. The facility is clean and very safe.

Lots to do

They have lots of hiking, biking, and boating. They have cabins, rob hook ups, and tent camping.

Wet weekend

Bathrooms were ok, but dirty. Camp site was soaked couldn’t really walk around. It was all the rain but you would think they would help with all the water. Make it more bearable.

We come here every year for Labor Day

A lot to do, hiking, biking, fishing, kayaking, and swimming. Only down fall is the sites are very wooded so campers with multiple slides need carefull consideration when choosing a site.

Beautiful Trails and Scenery

Came here for a trail race in October. The park is home to some beautiful water and trails to enjoy. The park is quite clean and they have very nice facilities for campers and daytrippers alike.

Once a Favorite, Always a Favorite

I’ve been coming to Chain O’ Lakes with my family ever since I can remember. We’ve been camping countless times, swimming, canoeing, hiking, you name it! Now I’m showing my own dogs and friends the joy of this park as an adult and I couldn’t be happier. Campground is kept clean and any amenities are within walking distance. Trails are clearly marked with the occasional map popping up here and there for you to make sure you’re on the right track. The lakes are gorgeous, don’t miss your chance to take a canoe out and explore!