Nature

Add Campground Info

• Drive-In
    Park next to your site
  • Walk-In
    Park in a lot, walk to your site.
  • Boat-In
    Sites accessible by watercraft.

Stay Connected

• 11
  • 14
HThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 10, 2021

Good and large campground I went during the middle of the week after Labor Day and I was able to find a nice secluded site 100 yards from the nearest camper The bathrooms were nice and clean I would stay here again

Site??
Month of VisitOctober
Jan S.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Aug. 13, 2021

Absolutely gorgeous

There are alot of campsites to choose from. They all have some shade but most are totally shaded with large trees. Sites have gravel pads . Each one has a grassy area (big) which was perfect for our pups. We walked the whole camping area and actually there are no bad sites. We are here on a…

• view this morning
    Play button icon
  • Squirrels!!
Steve D.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 29, 2021

Classic state park campground

Everything was clean and exactly what you’d expect from an Indiana state park. This is a big campground so things are a bit cramped but we went on a rainy weekend so we had plenty of room. There is a pool in the park (closed to do COVID) and decent hiking trails.

Harmonie State Park is located in Indiana

Directions

Located south of Interstate I-64. Take Exit 4 (Griffin) and take SR 69 South approximately seven miles to the park entrance on Hwy 269. From South: Approximately 11 miles north of Mt. Vernon on Hwy 69. From East: Hwy 66 to Hwy 69, four miles south of New Harmony to Hwy 269.

Address

Open in Google Maps

Nearby Campgrounds

About This Campground

Connection Details

We rate connection speeds from campers like you who submit speed tests with Field Reports.

• Good- 10+Mbps

Campers can make calls and send texts & emails, watch an HD movie, play multiplayer games, and more.

• Fair- 3Mbps-10Mbps

Campers can make calls, send texts & emails, video chat, stream video, and play online games.

• Poor- 0Mbps-3Mbps

Campers might be able check email, send texts, and make calls.

• Available-

Campers have been able to connect here but we don’t know the quality of the connection.

• Unknown-

Connectivity is not known for this campground.