Camping in Klondyke

Klondyke, Indiana

Recent Hike-In Reviews Near Klondyke, Indiana

194 Reviews of 18 Klondyke, Indiana Campgrounds

Very nice campground

My wife our dogs and I camped here from 08/20/21- 08/22/21 camping in a Winnebago Micro Minnie 2108 TB. The campground had a nice playground and we really enjoyed the area.

Nice campground, our first time camping with our Travel Trailer

My wife our dogs and were at site 207 from 05/14/21- 05/16/21 camping in a Winnebago Micro Minnie 2108 TB. We had reservations at this campground prior to purchasing our travel trailer so we camped in a primitive, the roads were pretty tight getting the trailer back to our reserved site. The…

Nice large campground

My wife and were at site 20 from 09/10/21 - 09/12/21 camping in a Winnebago Micro Minnie 2108 TB. This site appears to be one of the smaller of the electric campsites, we are new to RV camping and I am still gaining experience in backing our travel trailer into sites. Although one of the smaller…

Month of VisitOctober
Nancy B.
Reviewed Aug. 23, 2021

We stopped in for the night on our way west. The check in was easy and the young lady was helpful in picking us a great spot. It’s quiet and very clean! If we lived closer I would definitely come back!!!

K
Reviewed Aug. 16, 2021

Indiana beauty

We are new to camping but definitely enjoyed staying here last weekend. Lots of space for each camp site and the restrooms were clean with good showers. The kids LOVED the pool but weren’t as excited about the hiking since there wasn’t any “rugged” trails 🤣

Clay S.
Reviewed Aug. 14, 2021

Family trip

This is a great camp ground to just get away an relax. The hiking is short but very nice.

Site16 in modern
B
Reviewed Aug. 3, 2021

Great small park!

This is a real nice small park. Each site has great privacy and has very spacious sites. Close to Eastern Illinois University and lake Charleston which has trails.

Steve D.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 29, 2021

Been going here since I was a kid

I love this place. The campground is pretty packed but with hiking as good as they have, I’m not surprised. I’d definitely do some hiking and I recommend canoeing sugarcreek as well.

Month of VisitOctober
JThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 29, 2021

Nice, big campground

A very large campground with tent and rv camping. Gets very busy.

Gretchen G.
Reviewed Jul. 28, 2021

Great family spot

This campground is great! The creek is awesome for catching tadpoles and minnows. And definitely take time to float or kayak down the river. The pond is stocked with GIANT fish (catch and release only) and definitely go for a hike over at Turkey Run. Our site (4) was a good location for us,…

CThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 25, 2021

Welcoming, clean, and beautiful!

My daughter and I had our very first camping experience in our new converted van at McCormick’s Creek. When you arrive, there is a minimal entrance fee of $7. You are given a map and directions to your destination. Everyone was so kind and helpful. I didn’t know what to expect as this was my first…

SThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 17, 2021

Close Quarters

The manager Tina and her husband are great people but the camp sites are to close together and we would not camp here again. The sites are difficult to get into and although they allow one car on the site there is barely room for that one car. The electric is shared with another site which could be…

• our neighbors
  • another shot of our neighbirs
  • toilets
M
Reviewed Jul. 15, 2021

3rd time here

We've stayed here for a few nights in the past. We have peaceful, quiet nights, nice facilities, good Wi-Fi, shade. We always enjoy our stay.

Cedar O.
Reviewed Jul. 9, 2021

Fireflies for days

Beautiful and very quiet. Don’t bother buying firewood because it’s Impossible to start a fire here. We dumped about half our cooking oil on and still no dice after like an hour and a half.

d
Reviewed Jul. 9, 2021

Peaceful waters

Very nice place. The owner is working to make even better