Equestrian
About OBannon Woods State Park
OBannon Woods State Park is located in Indiana
6 Reviews of OBannon Woods State Park
So beautiful !

This place was gorgeous! The hiking trails were amazing, the scenery was breathtaking, the sites were nice, and the nature center was so cool. We had a wonderful time and plan on returning many times to hike all the trails.

Hidden Gem

My husband, 3.5yo, 1yo and myself went to O'Bannon Woods the weekend before the 4th of July and I can't believe I've never been there! It's an amazing little park. We camp in a 12' pop up and our site 111 was nice for it. We did have to back between two trees at about 10pm in the dark, but we made it!

We LOVED the nature center and the living history village! The nature center had plenty of critters for the kids to look at. The living village was a pleasant surprise since I didn't realize they had one. They also have demonstrations of the hay press on holiday weekends which was really neat to watch.

We only hiked one trail and that was the one from the campground to the nature center. It was fairly rough in spots but enjoyable. The nearby caves ran by the park were a nice escape from the summer heat. We went on the short one with the kids and it was just the right length for their ages.

Also, if you like wine, there's a little winery down the road, Scout Mountain and they had the best deal on firewood along with great wine!

I can't wait to go back, I honestly can't believe I've lived in southern Indiana my whole life and have never been here.

Great Trails, swimming and spacious sites

One of our favorite campgrounds. The kids love the pool and trails. The campground sites are spacious and lots of shade in the summer. Beautiful in the fall!

great park, very clean

The pool is lots of fun, two slides for bigger kids and a large play pool for smaller kids. The campground is always clean and well managed.

Rv haven

There are a lot of campsites for rv's and some for equine camping also. Showers and bathrooms are clean. Firewood available and plenty of fishing along Blue River. Not any primitive sites.

Beautiful woodsy park, very relaxing!

Enjoy spending time on trails and in the woods and spending time with family by the fire.