Camping in Bryantsburg

270 Reviews of 59 Bryantsburg, Indiana Campgrounds

carter T.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 5, 2021

Great Family or Solo Trip

Great camp! Covered with trees with great spots near the creek. Great prices on cabins and campers. Playground for the kiddos was a plus for us. Nice bathroom and shower facilities.

carter T.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 5, 2021

Great Family or Solo Trip

Joe D.
Reviewed Jun. 1, 2021

The coordinates take you to one of the first campsites but if you keep going down the road you'll find many more. I suggest parking on the road and walking in to the campsite to see if it will fit your needs before driving in.

DThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 21, 2021

Full timers and one night stays

This park is mainly a site for full timers. We were traveling through and needed a place for the night. For:that, it worked out ok. It is an RV spot, not really a good place if you are looking to camp. The place is clean, staff friendly, full hookups. Sites are very tight if they are full.

DThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 20, 2021

Good overnight spot while traveling.

Super helpful friendly owners that quite frankly made our experience. They are also trying to improve the spot. This campground is mainly seasonal spots on the banks of the Ohio River. Close to the quaint town of Vevay, Indiana.

Barry C.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 19, 2021

Charlestown State Park, IN

We live locally and travel nationally.   Who would have believed this great park would be only 30 miles away.  The grounds are very clean and well maintained, the sites are very wide and individual with the landscaping aiding the feeling of "private".  There, of course, are never enough full…

BThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 18, 2021

One Night Stop Only

Not the easiest to get to and as luck would have it we only needed one night. Gravel sites and roads. Big Rig Friendly but very tight. Only good thing is the best water pressure I’ve had in months. Staff was friendly and informative.

SiteD3
Debbie S.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 14, 2021

One of my favorites for peace and serenity!

Absolutely love this peaceful, quiet campground. We stay here weeks at a time when visiting Cincinnati. It’s no frills, but the view, the ducks and the serenity are well worth staying here. There are showers, an awesome library, a store, laundry and walking trails

• The view from our campsite
Sitelakefront 7
Month of VisitNovember
Debbie S.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 14, 2021

Great family campground with plenty of amenities

Awesome campground... everything you want to do while on vacation with your family or kids. There are several fishing ponds and a lake with a beach area. There are 2 pools, and a golf course. Laundry facilities are decent, and there are plenty of machines. My one negative is the condition of the…

SiteMany different ones
Joe F.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 14, 2021

We stayed one night on our way to pigeon forge, tn. It was neat and orderly but right on I-75 and next to RR tracks . We pulled in right at dusk and left after we got up , so we didn’t have time to explore. What we saw was nice and most of not all sites were full hook up. There were no fire rings…

Brandon E.
Reviewed May. 8, 2021

Courteous staff, not best site itself

Staff was very courteous. I was given very clear directions to the site and couldn't miss it. The lake is beautiful. Dog and I took a little canoe ride. My only issue was that the primitive tent sites were so close to the camper sites which likely couldn't be helped.

S
Reviewed May. 7, 2021

Favorite city campground

We visit this campground several times a year. A great view of the river. It's quiet and very clean. An easy walk into downtown.

Rachel O.
Reviewed May. 6, 2021

Late February Beautiful Rainy 1 Night Tent Camping Trip

Stopped here on a COVID solo camping road trip from MN to TN. I chose to stop and stay at Clifty Falls State Park due to the beautiful waterfalls and also proximity to my journey south. It was still the winter season at this time, so I had to camp in the drive-in non-electric loop. As I was only…

• Flood Warning at site 166
  • Site 166 Non-Electric Loop - WILL FLOOD in rain
  • Clifty Falls after some serious rain
Month of VisitMarch
Sallie M.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 6, 2021

It was OK

This is our second time staying at this park. The first time it was at the end of the season so I figured I would at least give it a second try. This is a 3.5 rating in my opinion but it has to be a 3 or 4 star. Awesome host, very attentive, pleasant, polite and helpful. She is everywhere and doing…

R
Reviewed May. 3, 2021

Amazing campground!

Stayed at lot 115 (non-electric), from April 28-May 2. It rained SO much the first night and the next day, and the fire pit retained a lot of water, so be prepared for that if you get rain. Bathrooms were actually very nice and clean! Showers lukewarm but that’s to be expected. Easy walking…

• 114 and 115 have two trees between them that work great for hammocks! Added bonus, the rain fly worked as a divider between sites