Camping in Bear Branch

169 Reviews of 27 Bear Branch, Indiana Campgrounds

m
Reviewed Sep. 19, 2021

Friendly staff

Woods and waters campground is a friendly family oriented campground. The facilities are well kept. There is a playground and pool. There is a pond to fish. They offer long term, short term and full time rates. Close to the interstate and shopping. It is close to the interstate and at times when…

• satalite view
  • we are long term so we decorated the fire pit
  • the sites are decent size
Month of VisitOctober
Rodney L.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 19, 2021

Rv

Its a nice place for Rv very quiet i like this place

Month of VisitOctober
J
Reviewed Sep. 17, 2021

WORST PLACE EVER

This place is a tiny little dump that is not at all maintained by management. Dead trees all over the property, grass not cut or cared for properly, management rude and unfriendly, and bath house is a nightmare!! No wifi for guests like they claim as it doesn't work and didn't work our entire stay!…

SiteT1
Sam M.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 1, 2021

Nice campground with awesome hiking

This place is a neat little campground. The campground is right near a river and there are a bunch of little waterfalls in the area that you can hike to. We stayed in a tent but there’s a bunch of electric sites for RVs as well. Bathrooms weren’t bad and had showers. Sites were large and flat, but…

Connie P.
Reviewed Aug. 24, 2021

Camping is great!!

I remember coming here for years, in diapers even and I’m 47 now. Brought my kids and my grandkids. I have been there almost every weekend for the past 2 months. I absolutely love camping here and would recommend it to everyone. Thanks for so many good memories ❤️

Site98, 90, 204 just to recall a few
J
Reviewed Aug. 23, 2021

AJ jolly

First time we’ve been to the park since they added the “premium sites” what a joke. It’s terrible road it ungraded sites are in level the approach to the sites are terrible it was t planes out very well not well maintained. It would make a better off road park that a premium RV site. When we…

Sitesite 12 and 1
A
Reviewed Aug. 22, 2021

We love this place!

We love this campground! It’s big and plenty of room for big rigs! It’s clean and well maintained. We love the fishing pond, pool, playground and jump pillow. We stayed a month over the summer and just came back for another month. It’s definitely one of the nicest campgrounds we’ve stayed at!

Christina A.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Aug. 11, 2021

Loved it!

Spent the weekend in the primitive sites with friends. Poured the entire weekend but had a great time.

M
Reviewed Aug. 10, 2021

Great weekend getaway

We booked 5 days before and were pleasantly surprised at how good of a site we had. Pretty level, plenty of room for our 43’ fifth wheel. We didn’t swim but the beach looked nice. We did fish a little.

SiteB19
Heidi D.
Reviewed Aug. 8, 2021

Happening Place

Busy, fun atmosphere this weekend but quiet enough in our area. We stayed across from the playground in Loop B and it felt less crowded because we were across from a field. Plenty of trees for shade. Beautiful area.

Rodney L.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Aug. 8, 2021

Lion rv

Nice and clean

Claire M.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Aug. 3, 2021

Amazing campground!

Loving our stay here at Winton Woods! Got a site right near the playground. Spacious sites, shade, a lake, bike paths, boat rentals. You have everything a nature lover could want! Would love to see more full hookups up sites. Upgrade the laundry room/showers. There is no bathhouse in the back…

Ben Jason N.
Reviewed Aug. 1, 2021

LodgeTastic

My partner and I stayed at the campsite. Our spot was great and the hiking was super convenient and amazing! The lodge was SO awesome. A true staple of the 60’s. The food there is a must! Best brisket and pizza we’ve ever had hands down.

Sitecampgrounds
N
Reviewed Jul. 30, 2021

Quick trip!

We were traveling near the Licking River, and needed a spot to pitch the tent for the night.. I never got a chance to explore past just staying the night and leaving early in the morning. I’d definitely like to come back and check out this area as it’s very beautiful here.

N
Reviewed Jul. 26, 2021

Nice camping area

Nice place to camp out! I love this area, and would come back to this campground again.