Camping in Bolon Hall Landing

408 Reviews of 35 Bolon Hall Landing, South Carolina Campgrounds

EThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 25, 2021

A Hidden Gem

Staying here for the weekend. Luck I caught someone canceling, so call, never hurts. (The number listed isn’t correct, call 843-869-2156. My Belle is 40 foot and I had no issues. Lots of trails through the area.
Nice, quiet and clean.

Sean M.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 22, 2021

Great State Park Camping in Coastal GA!

A great state park campground between Savannah and Tybee. We car camped with a tent, site was nice and level on sand. Big trees with Spanish moss all around. The bathrooms were big and clean. The park itself is well kept, with great kayaking. Very convenient to Savannah and Tybee both. We also went…

Lexi U.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 17, 2021

Quaint and Chill

I stayed here for 2 weeks in a travel trailer. Site is rocks which is better than sand, when it rains it does not get messy. Decent size site for pull through, but right next to neighbor. Family, pet, or sole rider friendly. Staff is helpful and front desk will accept packages. When checking in…

Sitepull through
RThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 13, 2021

Ga St Park

This is a beautiful State Park a lot of pull thru sites.

JThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 12, 2021

Savannah Oaks

Wooded roomy gravel sights with full hookups. Adequate individual toilet/sink/shower (2 of 3 locked undoubtedly due to low census at present. Well-kept grounds. Small onsite store and playground. A bit of a drive into the city.

CThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 11, 2021

Quiet and Peaceful

Very quiet and peaceful campground tucked away, but still close enough to enjoy Savannah and the beach. Sites are wide and we had full hookups. Enjoyed the dock and seeing the wildlife. There is a small alligator and a bunch of yellow bellied sliders. The trees provide enough coverage that we were…

Reviewed Sep. 10, 2021

Overall nice, quiet and quaint

Stayed here for six nights and it was a very quiet campground but not close to anything as grocery store and any shopping about 30 to 40 minutes away.

A
Reviewed Sep. 10, 2021

3 day getaway

We stayed at creek fire RV resort. Great amenities lots of water activities especially for kids. Only complaint was the WiFi was out.

Sitecreek fire RV resort
Reviewed Sep. 3, 2021

Extremely unwelcoming upon arrival

I’ve never felt more unwelcome at a campground before than what I did here today at this location. I will be staying a night or two and then looking for other accommodations given the fact I just don’t feel at all is though this location appreciate the business on any level.

DThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 2, 2021

Hidden Gem

This little known gem is a great stop over. It offers horseback riding, a great salt water pool and all site have white gravel pads.

We use the smallest, 20’, for our teardrop with water and power. All the other sites can accommodate full side RVs It is just off the highway, RT16. It is an…

• they have 10 horses for horseback riding you can book
  • as you enter the office area you have the office on the left. showers and bathrooms are open 24/7.  They have a small but well stocked store inside.
  • some of the camp site have none to semi shade
SiteD-1
Reviewed Sep. 2, 2021

First time here and absolutely love it

Today I was traveling from Atlanta to Savannah and well I had another reservation at 1000 trails just about an hour north of here in South Carolina, I decided I wasn’t interested in going that far today so I started looking at some options in the Savannah area. I came across Red gate farms and I…

• The total length of my site for parking is probably 100 feet long
SThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Aug. 30, 2021

One of our favorites

We have camped here twice now and absolutely love it here. Huge shady sites in beautiful Georgia Marshlands. Very close to downtown Savannah and Tybee Island. We will definitely be back!

Month of VisitDecember
Stephanie H.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Aug. 27, 2021

Good location

Good location and our 41 ft 5th wheel fir in their premier spot. The only issue is our spot was under a tree that must have been infested with small ants. We were only there for one night so we dealt with it. The beach was beautiful. I plan to come back next year and not get a spot under a tree…

SThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Aug. 26, 2021

Our 2nd Visit

The staff was just as impressive as they were on our first visit. We will be stopping here every time we are in the area. We are full time travelers.

SiteNext to the pool