Camping in Fletcher

210 Reviews of 20 Fletcher, Missouri Campgrounds

Danielle C.
Reviewed Aug. 31, 2021

Quick but peaceful stay

Stayed one night as well drove across the country. Nice peaceful campground tucked back not far from the city. Primitive sites were mostly empty and we had plenty of room. Wish we had more time but I'd stop by again.

• site 68
K
Reviewed Aug. 16, 2021

Nice camp sites

Campsites were well-kept, grassy and even leveled. There are clean showers and coin laundry available. (AT&T) Cell reception was good too! A few trails, Mooners Hollow is one I’d suggest. They have ice and firewood at the check in station and staff is super friendly.

A
Reviewed Aug. 13, 2021

Great Campground for the Night

I only stayed at the campground for one night, but it was lovely. I had a tent/car setup. Nice electric and water access, and a picnic table with fire pit. Bathrooms were clean. Just be alert for bears and other interesting animals.

Arlo H.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Aug. 12, 2021

Spacious and quite

Stayed here for a night while passing through. Was a great campground, not too large, sites are spacious and the bathrooms were clean. The hosts were super friendly and helped me check in after hours.

Note: the main gate is closed from 9pm-7am (Aug. 2021)

• waking up to the sun rising behind the trees
BThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Aug. 11, 2021

Beautiful spacious camping

Beautiful woodland setting with large concrete pads and nice grave picnic spot with fire pit. There’s a couple nice lakes with big beaches great swimming for the kids and you can rent a canoe or a kayak to paddle around on the lake. If you have an off-road vehicle there’s many trails for you to…

• You can rent a kayak or canoe for the day
  • Designated swimming area great for kids
  • Swimming beach at Monsanto Lake
Mike and Michelle B.
Reviewed Aug. 8, 2021

Beautiful quiet

Our space was away from the big loop which was cram packed but pretty quiet. Trails were great but cave was closed while we were there.

Justin T.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Aug. 7, 2021

Great spot, little crowded

Great location with easy access to trails. Drive in spot, fire ring, latern holder, and restrooms make it convenient choice. Only real downside is the spots are fairy close together providing minimal privacy.

Jamie K.
Reviewed Aug. 7, 2021

Ok 👌

CAMPSITE ok seen alot of people that are homeless

S
Reviewed Aug. 4, 2021

My experience at Draft Kings at Casino Queen RV park

I haves stayed at Casino Queen RV Park several times..It’s always very clean and I always feel very safe..it’s easy clean in and clean out…you have to have a code to get into the gate..pets are allowed..the only down side is the train..which runs all night..

K
Reviewed Jul. 31, 2021

Loved it!

Lovey spot! Pulled in for the night and was able to have a nice campfire and roast marshmallows with the kids. Our dogs couldn't get enough of the beautiful outdoor scenery. Spacious parking and amazing staff!!

R
Reviewed Jul. 29, 2021

Secure parking lot with full hookups

You need a code to get in the gate, so you must register in advance. It was hot in late July and with no trees on the larger sites, it seemed hotter. But the full hookups worked great with no issues. There is train noise but we couldn’t hear it with the air conditioners running.

Grant M.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 29, 2021

I’m here for River but I’ve heard the cave is nice.

We’re more River focused than interested in a cave during a pandemic. So, I dunno about the cave.

Good river access, logical layout, standard Missouri state park fees and layout. The wifi got knocked out during a flood and may not be replaced.

Grant M.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 27, 2021

Good for ATV’s, also good for horses and people.

So, as one of Missouri’s atv parks, this can be a load one. But, you can camp at campground 2, and you’re dealing with a MUCH more classic camping scenario. The park is big enough you don’t hear the small engine vehicles over here.

The campground 2 sites are set up for horses, something I know…

Joe W.
Reviewed Jul. 24, 2021

Homeless sheltet

This is NOT a RV park not a place to stay .... not even to go near

It is a homeless CAMP

MThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 23, 2021

Fun Campsite

This RV Park has fun activities for all. Large lake, bike rentals, trails, pavilions etc. Sites were clean. Convenient to town. No trees for shade and large power lines above. We love locally and wanted to try out our new camper before taking it far.