Center , MISSOURI

Most Recent Center Camping Reviews
Cool little camp spot

We stayed here one night. We had a concrete pad for our RV which was nice and a decent amount of room to roam.

It's a pretty good campground

Our site was a good ways away from the road, and they're pretty generous with their firewood. Their bathrooms are pretty old though. All in all we enjoyed our stay.

Large campground area

I felt like we were in the deep woods. Not much grassy areas. Electric sites only. I felt there were not enough Shower houses or toilets for amount of camping spaces. Now for the great things about this camping are. Camping spots divided into three areas. Puma, Coyote and Badger. The Badger area was closed. I found the site 98 in the Puma area quite nice with a little more grassy area. The shower hose was very nice and clean. There were a few sites with semi view of the water. I recommend 77 and 82. Wonderful boat ramp off the beach. Great for kayaks. Nice fishing area. All in all a pretty good camp.

Good site

I had a great time here. The roads were paved, signs were marked clearly. Good connection on the phone service as well. Only issue I had was the amount of bugs that were everywhere. When I stepped out it felt like I was walking through a thousand spider webs everywhere. The bathrooms aren’t that clean either. That being said though, bugs are to be expected of a campground. Other than that though it was quiet and it was a nice stop.

Everything we needed

Well taken care of. Right off the interstate which makes for a pretty good spot for an overnight rest. Some nice trails through the woods. Quite at night on high season. Clean bathrooms with hot showers. We paid 12$ for primitive. (W electricity $20)

Very clean and quiet campground

Bathrooms could have used more attention especially with the times, beach was nice and clean but could use a bathroom close by

Clean, friendly host, great amenities

My wife and I had a fantastic stay and will definitely return for another stay. Campground hosts are VERY nice and friendly. Bathroom and showers were clean and nice as well! I would highly recommend this campground if you’re in the area!

I’ve been coming here since I was a kid...

We always stay in the main campground area. Either in a normal camper, pop-up, or tent, Siloam is a perfect place to stay. The bathroom and showers are good, and the walk from the main circle of sites is super close. The pines give great cover when hot and add that familiar pine sent to the whole park.

From hiking to fishing to boating/kayaking, there is a lot offered. I prefer to spend most of my time hiking and every once in a while, I will rent a kayak. The trails are pretty well marked and are best in mid/late fall or early spring. We’ve redone them numerous times and still enjoy them. My favorite trails are the Red Oak and Hoot Owl!

My family and I have always enjoyed Siloam Springs as a good weekend getaway!

Unexpected respite and best picnic tables ever

First here and would definitely come back. The sites were nicely spaced out and spacious (we have a huge family tent and had plenty of room). We were walk ins too and the campground was half empty so lots to choose from. The picnic tables are also amazing-wish there were more of these out there. They have a top shelf that lets you store things/add light high enough to disperse and have a clean place to eat. Only downside is you can hear the highway when trying to go to sleep, but that became white noise eventually. Definitely wouldn’t prevent us from going back.

It’s okay

Stayed off Boulder lake and near very wooded area. The lot itself is good but your neighbor was close. There were lots of frogs and mosquitos near the lake in which get very close to your site and public area. Grounds around site were not very grassy mostly muddy or with rocks. Bathrooms and shower were clean with warm water. The lakes are not clear and had snakes which we saw while fishing. The park itself didn’t offer nice views The volunteer ranger drives around once every hour. Overall it’s okay but would rather stay elsewhere.