The best GROUP camping near
Leland , MISSISSIPPI

Most Recent Leland Camping Reviews
great place

quiet shady and a really great park big sights and well maintained we stay here alot

Nice people, basic facilities

I stopped here for one night with a travel trailer and was in site B-01 for $16. The sites are spacious. For example, the water hookups are half way between the sites to be shared, and my 50ft hose just barely could reach. It is pet friendly and we had fun sitting on a dock and watching the cargo boats. There is absolutely no cell phone signal and no WiFi, so have physical directions on you. The park is only a couple miles from Arkansas Post National Memorial which was very beautiful and worth a visit.

Words can’t Describe

If I could give less than 1 star, I would. This park was very dark, arrived late and could not see any camp site markings because it was so dark. The roads to our camp site was horrible . The only good experience was the bath house. It was clean and well lit.

Ugh, creepy

There was only one other camper there, and they were loud and obnoxious. The only plus was a huge beautiful owl that stayed by and visited. The restrooms were full of spider webs. Will not stay there again.