The best RV SITES camping near
Ellisville , MISSISSIPPI

Most Recent Ellisville Camping Reviews
Peacefully Amazing

This is a hidden Gem. Kid friendly, quiet, all hook ups, picnic tables, grills, fire ring, lake etc.

Great for us

Needed a place to stay a night, helpful staff, quite, nice facilities.

Very welcoming place.

very welcoming place. If you need 5o go to camp Shelley for any reason this is a great RV park to stop at.

Very nice and peaceful!

Very nice and clean campground. Plenty of room between spaces. Space was uneven but nothing my leveling blocks couldn't handle. Had water, 50/30 amp and sewer hook-up. There is also a dump station on the grounds. Had picnic table about 10-15 ft from camper slab. Also had fire pit about 15 ft from camper slab. There was a beach area on the property but my wife said there was a lot of soft mudd on the bottom rather than sand. You can rent jon boats and paddle boats for the lake. They also have a boat launch. We have Verizon and our friends have AT&T. Both of us had terrible connectivity. There is no WiFi. They had clean restrooms and bath houses. Also had washer and dryers. There are Cabins and tent sites also. No alcohol is allowed on the grounds. You check-in kinda like a drive thru, you pull up to a window and they check you in. You don't have to get out of your vehicle until you are in your spot. On the day we were there, there is some property near by that was having a dove hunt and basically just a lot of shooting. It woke us up pretty early Saturday morning but that won't happen all the time. Plus that's not the campgrounds fault. We stayed in a double spot #'s 31 and 32. We would go here again.

Beautiful Quiet Camping

This is a very well maintained park and campground

Quiet, Clean and Spacious

We ventured to this campground not knowing what to expect. It did not disappoint! The sites were spaced further apart than many of the other campgrounds we've been. It was quite and peaceful. There were only a few other folks camping at the same time as us but we spoke to a Park Ranger who mentioned it does fill up sometimes on peak weekends. We camp in a pop-up so we rely on the bath houses - these were clean and the showers were hot! Each site had a picnic table and fire ring which also seconds as a grill. I didn't scout out every site but ours was in excellent condition.  They don't "over-manicure" the space between the lake and campsites so it feels more natural and tucked into nature than other places we've been (which we prefer). Better for the environment.  Each RV site had a decent sized parking pad, water hook up, electric hook up; no greywater drain so make sure you take a basin. The sewer dump/trash are located just as you exit the campground like most places. There's also a primitive section where you park in a lot and walk to your site (those were $7/night). We were there during the 2020 Covid debacle so payment was made to the honor box. I assume it's always like that but that may not be true when there isn't a pandemic.  There are two different swimming areas and a boat dock just across the lake from the camp. Highly recommend!

Great for an overnight

This campground is great for an overnight or quick weekend trip. My boyfriend and I brought the dogs and had a great campground spot on the lake. There is a short walking path around the lake, which was relaxing. We were able to swim in the designated area as well. Not much more to do, so it's great for a quick trip.

Excellent and clean!

The cabins are beyond beautiful, and have been well kept up. I have always received THE BEST customer service, and the kids love the play areas. All in all, the best place for a family get away in the area!

Family friendly

Stayed here as a kid, and now I take my son to enjoy it! They have definitely improved over the years, and the kids LOVE it as much as I used to.

Child friendly!

Great place to take the family and friends for the day! Has a swing and a few seesaws, but the kids loved watching the fish from the pier.