Camping in North Le Roxy

98 Reviews of 13 North Le Roxy, New York Campgrounds

C
Reviewed Jun. 16, 2021

Fantastic Campground

Friendly owners. All the amenities you’ll need.

SiteM41
FThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 14, 2021

Nice but crowded with no shade

We've stayed at a lot of KOA sites over the years and this one is as pleasant as expected. It is an excellent campground for families. The sites for large rigs are very close together but that is not surprising. Our site was clean and reasonably level but there was no shade at all. We were…

• we needed the portable gazebo for shade!
Jody L.
Reviewed Jun. 12, 2021

Retired campers

This is a beautiful place! Monday thru Friday the campground is quite and mostly empty. Friday brings the weekend families and their dogs, still very enjoyable and definitely entertaining!

Dakota B.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 5, 2021

Cute little park

Pros: Picturesque Lake Some close Wildlife Kept Clean Double dump station

Cons: Playgrounds, lack of and deteriorating Not much for children to do

The site we had was secluded, spacious and perfect for us, farther up the loop it looked like music festival with zero privacy or tree coverage.

G
Reviewed May. 31, 2021

Nice!

Some shaded spots, some full sun. Clean bathrooms and showers. Lots for kids to do.

SiteZ-9
Donald K.
Reviewed May. 26, 2021

Great Campground

Very well managed, peaceful, friendly and well maintained Camping resort

C
Reviewed Apr. 18, 2021

THE BEST PRIVATELY OWNED CAMPGROUND

DONNA AND RICK ARE THE ABSO LUTE BEST. THEY REALLY CLEANED THIS PLACE UP. IVE SEEN THIS CAMPGROUND GO THRU 5 OWNER AND DONNA AND RICK ARE THE BEST SO FAR.

Month of VisitOctober
M
Reviewed Mar. 12, 2021

Hamlin beach

Nicely done. Easy access to Lake Ontario

Jason The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Feb. 21, 2021

I think we're alone now

Our particular site was a little snug getting into but opened up nicely behind the tree line at the road. Overall very nice, roomy, wooded, private sites with a nice beach not too far from the sites

Lisa S.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Oct. 30, 2020

Would have stayed longer

But I was there in early October for only one night on my way through. It was a busy place with lots of RVs, but my campsite was in a field bordered by wild flowers at the end of the campground with no one else around. Over the hill was a beautiful and unique golf course set in the woods. I was…

Ashley I.
Reviewed Oct. 27, 2020

Super cute

Very small campground. Sites packed close together. ON Lake Ontario- SO gorgeous. Playground for kiddos. NOT FHU. Very quiet area (eventhough campground was packed).

Katie B.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 28, 2020

Overall a great experience.

A few things stop me from giving a 5 star review. 1. No water hook ups (that was known before going, but still a con), 2. Facilities are not that clean, 3. Our site (098) was not that private (open to the street and one campsite, partially shielded from the other campsite). There were definitely…

• View looking down the road in front of Site 098.
  • View looking down the road in front of site 099.
  • View of Site 098.
k
Reviewed Sep. 24, 2020

Nice state park

Stayed at Hamlin Beach June 2019 . Site was a bit unlevel but manageable . Park is really nice , 2 loops are dog friendly . Dump station has three lanes which is nice when campground is busy .

DThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 19, 2020

Newly refurbished

It’s been a long time since my family and I have been camping at HBSP. We (my wife and I) have recently purchased a pull behind RV. This week is our “maiden voyage”. Previous camping trips have been either tent camping or with a pop-up; many, (years ago) here, at Hamlin. So we were a little…