About Battle Row

Comprising 44 acres of campground and dense woods, Battle Row Campground is an ideal place to relax with family and friends. Battle Row has 64 campsites ranging in length from 40 to 45 feet as follows: 52 sites have water and electricity (31 sites with 30amp/125-volt electric hookups and 21 with 50 amp/125 volt); and 12 tent sites (must be 21 years of age or older to reserve).

A comfort station is equipped with restrooms and private showers. The campground also offers swings, a recreational field, a rally field for club group camping. Leisure Pass holders receive resident rate.

County
Battle Row is located in New York
3 Reviews of Battle Row
Nothing there but clean and quiet

This campground is old and there isn't much there, but it depends on why you're camping whether that matters to you.  We wanted to be by the beach and we were.

The playground is new and centrally located.  They also have a horseshoe pit.

There are lots of RVs but not close to tent sites.  There were lots of showers but only 1 was unlocked (free and with hot water).  The bathroom was very clean and well stocked.

There are 5-7 tent sites.  Ours was #59, well shaded and spacious.

The water spigot and the gray-water dump are not right by the tent sites.  Seems silly since the tents are the ones using them.

Our site was not clean when we arrived.  There was garbage in the woods and cigarette butts on the ground.  We cleaned up everything ourselves (except in the woods due to poison ivy), but I think they can do better.

There are NO fire pits, you must bring your own.  Fires are allowed but you must have a fire container or bucket for your fire off of the ground.

The sites all have a table and raised BBQ "pit" for cooking only.

They are extremely nice there.

I still give this campground 4 stars because it was quiet, the campground itself was clean, the bathrooms were clean and it was centrally located to what I wanted to do plus the sites are very big.

Gorgeous quiet campground

This was my first time camping here and I was amazed at how clean the sites were & quiet the campground was. The camp office workers are SO friendly and helpful . The sites have provided electric and water and are kept so clean. They have shower and restroom facilities , the showers were amazing and also so clean ! I had such a great stay and this is deffinatly one of my top favorite campgrounds. You can take bike rides , and relax outside with a nice amount of space to yourself .

not the best

this place seemed okay to begin with, but then you start noticing that the bathrooms are run down and not well kept, the lots are near an expressway that constantly has loud traffic, and there are tons of feral cats wandering and sometimes even begging for food. i probably would like to find a different place to stay during my next visit