The best GROUP camping near
Forsyth , MISSOURI

Most Recent Forsyth Camping Reviews
We LOVE It Here

Trails, Great fishing and White River access. Nice restrooms with hot showers. Electric only. Easy/Nice dump station on way out. We love site 36. Favorite fir sure!

It was a blast

It was great for kids and adults the trails it had were great for everyone

Not for Motorcycles

I've never been there but the reviews and the website look wonderful.  I only reviewed to say it's probably not a good place for motorcycles to get in and out.  The road in is dirt and gravel.   I'd still love to go try it car camping though.

The Spot!

Words really can't describe.

But here we go….

Hidden Gem of the Ozarks

Definitely one of the most peaceful and tranquil campsites I ever stayed. Great place for families too. Access to Table Rock, Game Room, Pool and Jacuzzi. Small cabins and A-frames to rent. They have it all. This is my getaway!

Quiet and clean

Campsites are spread out, lots of privacy. Bathrooms are a short drive back to the general store. There is plenty of firewood around that you can cut. Campsite 1 was where I stayed, right on the river. There were floaters on the river, but not a lot and it was still peaceful. Great fishing. Nice fire pits and level campsites. I will be returning!

Great Corps of Engineers campground

Nestled on one of the best lakes in Missouri is this clean, family campground. Fairly level sites with quite a few lake sites. Nice boat ramp and swim area. Clean shower houses well located around the camping areas. Only complaint I could find with this location is trying to book an open spot and no full hook up. Loved this camp ground and will come back again.

A quiet weekend

After camping each month through the summer, it was a pleasant change for the temperature to dip for our two nigh visit to Lake Leatherwood City Park. We had booked one of the site in what is known as Shady Grove, which is down on the edge of the lake. We kayak and it was a pleasant surprise to find only three powered boats on the lake throughout the weekend. You can rent canoes, paddle boards and paddle boats on an hourly rate if you haven’t brought your own. The campsite was built in the 1940s and still has that old feel to it. It’s basic but efficient and clean. The host is friendly and helpful. After camping in COE campgrounds and state parks, this is a nice quiet campground. There are numerous bike and hiking trails and a shuttle service for the downhill riders. This is definitely a campground we will visit again.

Another Great Corps Park

This park is close to Lots of stores/food, but once inside you have nothing but beauty.

Swimming, fishing, boating, hiking, playground, and great facilities. Very clean.