Equestrian
Hike In
Kyles Landing is located in Buffalo National River in Arkansas
17 Reviews of Kyles Landing
Stunning Ozark/Buffalo River Views

This is the best disconnect from the world campground. During peak Buffalo float season, arrive early as they are first come, first serve. The middle campsites aren’t my favorite but arent bad sites. River access. Showers are not available at the campground. There is a private outfitter at the top of the hill that offers pay showers. Speaking of the “hill”, its a steep road down i to the campground. Other reviewers will probably say you need a truck/suv to get into it. I got my compact car down just fine. Go slow in a lower gear. There is toilet facilities that are well kept. Water access available but no hookups. Very low cost too. Picnic tables, lantern post, and fire rings at each site. Absolutely no cell service. No one in our group with varying cell service providers had service.

Beautiful views

Had a great time kayaking! Awesome fishing and swimming! The water is crystal clear with rocky pebble shore line. Great place to stay!

Primitive camping done right

This place is for primitive camping only. There are bathrooms with running toilets but no showers although they have showers at the store at the top of the hill. As you drive down this long steep hill it takes you down to the buffalo river. No camping RV’s allowed and make sure your breaks work. We go every September for a full week. It’s relaxing and the river is right there. Crisp clean water and the sound is wonderful to destress from life. I definitely recommend this campground.

Quiet, peaceful campsite

Kyle's Landing probably has to be my favorite campground along the Buffalo National River. Though less well-known than spots like Steel Creek, the campground has the same amenities, yet with much less of the crowd that Steel Creek draws.

It has a beautiful bluff and easy access to the river as well as access to several hiking trails including Indian Creek. It has bathrooms with running water, self-pay sites, and each site has a picnic table and firepit. Great spots for hammovking along the tree line.

The only warning is I would recommend a four wheel drive vehicle. The road to and from is I think about two miles of dirt road, but all pretty steep. TWD vehicles can make it back up, and I have done it several times. But it is a lot easier in a 4WD/AWD.

Beautiful with an amazing river and bluffs to home a stone throw away.

Great escape! It runs parallel to the Buffalo National River. Beautiful campground with well maintained grounds. It includes hiking trails, river access and walk in camp grounds only. Tents only are highly recommended. Rough road getting there and no cell service which is fine with me. The only negative is there are no showers. Only restrooms and an outside water supply. That's why I gave it a 4 star. If you are ok with not showing or doing a sponge bath then 5 stars.

Best time

Little did my husband and I know how tough this canoe trip was for people from the south who do not have rapids but it was the most memorable trip we have had by far. We never flipped but the water was high when we went we ended up camping right on the water on the sand bank and cooked dinner over the fire it was beautiful breathtaking and would highly recommend!

Great little spot

Great spot to camp, fills up fast on fridays!

Beautiful and worth the drive. Do not go with a rear wheel drive vehicle

Breath take views, fun and very scenic kayaking as well canoeing, and great hiking. However you have to drive down a very sketch “road” to the camp site. Do not try the road in a rear wheel drive or low profile vehicle.

Babys first camping trip!

Beautiful campground! Loved camping by the river! Had great trees to hammock on! I was happy to have a table and a fire pit. I was happy to have the bathrooms close to our camp site.

Babys first camping trip!