Equestrian
No WiFi
Kyles Landing is located in Buffalo National River in Arkansas
14 Reviews of Kyles Landing
Quiet, peaceful campsite

Kyle's Landing probably has to be my favorite campground along the Buffalo National River. Though less well-known than spots like Steel Creek, the campground has the same amenities, yet with much less of the crowd that Steel Creek draws.

It has a beautiful bluff and easy access to the river as well as access to several hiking trails including Indian Creek. It has bathrooms with running water, self-pay sites, and each site has a picnic table and firepit. Great spots for hammovking along the tree line.

The only warning is I would recommend a four wheel drive vehicle. The road to and from is I think about two miles of dirt road, but all pretty steep. TWD vehicles can make it back up, and I have done it several times. But it is a lot easier in a 4WD/AWD.

Beautiful with an amazing river and bluffs to home a stone throw away.

Great escape! It runs parallel to the Buffalo National River. Beautiful campground with well maintained grounds. It includes hiking trails, river access and walk in camp grounds only. Tents only are highly recommended. Rough road getting there and no cell service which is fine with me. The only negative is there are no showers. Only restrooms and an outside water supply. That's why I gave it a 4 star. If you are ok with not showing or doing a sponge bath then 5 stars.

Best time

Little did my husband and I know how tough this canoe trip was for people from the south who do not have rapids but it was the most memorable trip we have had by far. We never flipped but the water was high when we went we ended up camping right on the water on the sand bank and cooked dinner over the fire it was beautiful breathtaking and would highly recommend!

Great little spot

Great spot to camp, fills up fast on fridays!

Beautiful and worth the drive. Do not go with a rear wheel drive vehicle

Breath take views, fun and very scenic kayaking as well canoeing, and great hiking. However you have to drive down a very sketch “road” to the camp site. Do not try the road in a rear wheel drive or low profile vehicle.

Babys first camping trip!

Beautiful campground! Loved camping by the river! Had great trees to hammock on! I was happy to have a table and a fire pit. I was happy to have the bathrooms close to our camp site.

Babys first camping trip!

Worth every bump in the horrible road to the camp grounds

This campground is quite and beautiful. A real bob Ross of a campground, however the drive down the Arkansas hill to this serene location is a tense frustrating and should not be attempted with a real wheel drive or low profile vehicle.

Beautiful campsite

One of my favorite past times is camping. Every year I go camping for my birthday and we always go to Kyles' to camp, eat some brats, and cook some s'mores. There are places of the camp site where you can use a hammock, but it's mostly a tent site. The Buffalo River Trail travels straight through Kyles so you can set up camp for the night at the end of your long day. I will say that if it has been raining, you want to have a better car purely because it's such a steep hill going in and out of Kyles'. I had a small corolla for a long time, and it usually did not stop me from driving down there, but I was always stressed out getting out of the valley.

Be sure to wake up early when you camp here, as there's usually a gorgeous pink sky outlined where the bluff is and it's my favorite.