Standard (Tent/RV)
The Dyrt Pro Partner

Save 10% at this campground.

About Dogwood Springs Campground/Resort

We are located in the beautiful Ozark Mountains near The Buffalo National River, just outside of Jasper, Arkansas. We have a variety of cabins and cottages for your stay. We also have tent and RV camping. The surrounding area offers great hiking, canoeing, rock climbing, caverns, hunting, elk viewing, and many other outdoor activities and community events. We strive to provide you with an excellent camping experience. We are happy to share our Campground, RV Park, and Resort with you and look forward to your visit with us soon! We are Christian owners who first of all want to bring glory to God through our lives in all we do. We strive to maintain the highest integrity in how we do business and in how we treat you. Whether you call or stop by, our family is on site daily to serve you with joy, honesty & respect. Let us know how we can help!

RVs and Trailers
30 amp Hookups
50 amp Hookups
Pull-Through Sites
Max Length: 55 ft.
Dogwood Springs Campground/Resort is located in Arkansas
6 Reviews of Dogwood Springs Campground/Resort
Refunded.

A months advance paid in full reservation should grant you a site you can actually get into. But not at Dogwood springs it doesn’t! Got there and they had booked the other pull through site right in front of ours. Couldn’t get our camper into the site!

Older But Well Maintained

Nice place for the weekend.  Lots of exploring to do all within about 10 miles.  Beautiful area in general.

Awkward layout

The campground was friendly. Not much room to spread out. Its pull through sites two trailers per pull through. If you sit out in chairs by your camper you’ll be looking into your neighbors camper. Also poison ivy growing up trees in the campsites. Not my favorite location.

Love this place!

The owner was extremely nice. He went over the trails in the area & marked the ones I wanted to go to on a map - which was extremely helpful since I kept losing cell service/gps while driving. The tent site where I stayed had a picnic table with a lean-to over it & electric. They provided some firewood as well. There are bathrooms & showers. Nothing fancy, but after a long day hiking the shower was a godsend. I'll definitely stay there again!

Scenic Views!!

Privately owned and just off from a scenic overlook which will leave you breathless!! The owners were so nice here and the prices were great!!

Accommodations were very well maintained and by far some of the best I have found in this area. Not your typical hole in the wall campground.

Very close to numerous outdoor activities including climbing, kayaking and fishing. I found it a great place to just escape and enjoy views and wildlife.

Felt like home.:)

Camping at Dogwood Springs Campground in Arkansas was amazing! The owner was so full of hospitality and worked around our schedule! They have showers and toilets for free which kind of made me feel like I was at a hotel. He also gave us a good price on the crash pads when we rented them to go climb at Horseshoe Canyon Ranch!

Black Friday Gift: 6 months of FREE PRO camping features. Get Your Gift