About Dogwood Springs Campground Resort
Dogwood Springs Campground Resort is located in Arkansas
3 Reviews of Dogwood Springs Campground Resort
Love this place!

The owner was extremely nice. He went over the trails in the area & marked the ones I wanted to go to on a map - which was extremely helpful since I kept losing cell service/gps while driving. The tent site where I stayed had a picnic table with a lean-to over it & electric. They provided some firewood as well. There are bathrooms & showers. Nothing fancy, but after a long day hiking the shower was a godsend. I'll definitely stay there again!

Scenic Views!!

Privately owned and just off from a scenic overlook which will leave you breathless!! The owners were so nice here and the prices were great!!

Accommodations were very well maintained and by far some of the best I have found in this area. Not your typical hole in the wall campground.

Very close to numerous outdoor activities including climbing, kayaking and fishing. I found it a great place to just escape and enjoy views and wildlife.

Felt like home.:)

Camping at Dogwood Springs Campground in Arkansas was amazing! The owner was so full of hospitality and worked around our schedule! They have showers and toilets for free which kind of made me feel like I was at a hotel. He also gave us a good price on the crash pads when we rented them to go climb at Horseshoe Canyon Ranch!