Standard (Tent/RV)
Max Length: 40 ft.
Table Rock Lake - COE/Old Highway 86 is located in Missouri
5 Reviews of Table Rock Lake - COE/Old Highway 86
Amazing view

This park is a gem. It has amazing views of the lake from everywhere you look. The bathrooms and shower house are nice and clean.

Remote Lake Camping Away From The Crowds

Having stayed at the portion of Table Rock previously nearest Branson, I had no idea about this location and just how much it had to offer. It is much more quiet even on a busy day than options closer to the city.

The sites have a quality to them which I wasn’t expecting for them to be a bit more removed either. Pulling into a site the drive is lined in pavers which create this almost platform which makes leveling a dream for my RV friends.

For myself a tent camper I was excited to see this because it allowed me to space out my camp comfortably and still keep everything safe. The fire ring is also elevated and surrounded by these pavers which makes it aesthetically look nice from site to site but also keeps things functioning away from trees and debris.

Though there are various styles of sites to accommodate a variety of sizing needs I found that even when busy they were not crowded and spacing amongst campers left plenty of room to enjoy the ample activities near camp.

The lakeside access along with docks for fishing and a swimming area were very nice for a dip to cool off considering how hot and sticky it has been. And though water was higher than usual at the lake when I visited I noticed it was effecting this area a bit less than at the dam location near the state park.

Bathhouses were very nice and spacious and the water here was extra cold or hot, depending on your preference.

I would recommend coming prepared as there are not really any services to pick up last minute need for several miles. That was I believe both a blessing and a curse depending on your level of preparedness. Come prepared!!!

Additionally, I would take advantage of all the recreation. Bring your kayak or small boats and launch from the shore areas or the launch. Play volleyball or soccer here. Enjoy some of the areas you can explore from camp. This is a retreat for those who do not want to be in the middle of all the action and actually want to enjoy the quaint camping experience!!

Fantastic views and huge showerhouse

This is our absolute favorite campground and we stay a couple times a year. It usually takes some planning because it fills up fast!

The campground is on a peninsula with waterfront sites all the way around. Every waterfront site has great views! The interior sites are ok. Some still have nice views but they are a little too close together for my taste. The showerhouse is spacious and clean! The whole campground is well maintained with a playground, swim beach and sand volleyball court.

Each site has a paved pad, fire ring and picnic table. Lots of dogs but I have never been bothered by any barking or any waste disposal issues. There were lots of pro fishing boats that put in last time…must have been a tournament in the area. It was fun to see the teams with their matching trucks and boats.

Very accommodating

We had planned to stay elsewhere and came to Old 86 last minute. They only had a few spots open and gave us a great spot right by the water even though we had two dogs with us (which might bother some families, who surrounded us). The bathrooms/showers were acceptable and close to our site. Every spot has water and electric. We also had a covered picnic table and small grill/fire pit that came with our site. There were dumpsters near the exit and we were provided a decent map of the campgrounds. The only downside was that I don't believe there are any hiking trails nearby.