The Dyrt Pro Partner

Save 10% at this campground.

About Wanderlust RV Park

We are a quiet privately owned campground with great views of the valley below located at the edge of Eureka Springs, Arkansas. We have 88 full hook up sites, 4 water and electric sites, and 3 cabins. We are only 5 minutes from the Great Passion Play, historic downtown Eureka Springs.  There is so much to do here for the young and young at heart. Everything from zip lining, to mountain biking, mini golf, many golf courses, shows, national known Chapels, an so much more to do here.  All of which is located around our quiet park that can handle the biggest of rigs, all the way down to motor cycle camper trailers.   Come stay with us and enjoy all that the Ozark Mountains and the Eureka Springs area has to offer.

Sites

2 Sites

Wanderlust RV Park is located in Arkansas
9 Reviews of Wanderlust RV Park
Great location with Amazing views

My wife and I stayed a week there this summer and were very impressed with how clean the park was and how friendly all the staff are. We have a smaller pull behind camper and picked one of the ridge sites with 30 amp full hookup. The sunsets on the ridge were amazing! You can sit at your camp site and watch the sun go down way below the horizon every night it was very cool!
The amenities are nice they have a pool, shower house, laundry and meeting room. We only used pool it was clean and they were practicing COVID protocol it was very very nice.
The location is great as well you can take the back road in to Eureka and by pass all the traffic to get downtown. They are also on the trolly route if you have don’t feel like driving. We like to mountain bike and this location is only a couple of blocks away from the Passion Play property which has close to 29 miles of amazing trails to ride plus the amazing property to explore with the Jesus’s of the ozark statue. I would highly recommend to anyone we had a great week!

Nice view

Very nice campground. Staff is extremely friendly. Very close to down town shopping and food. We will definitely be coming back!

Great little gem of a camp site

We were completely surprised at the accommodations. Sites in some of the facility are a little smaller and many others are very good sized, make sure to ask. Pretty level sites once you get squared away. Very hospitable staff!

Close to everything

Great place to stay in eureka springs.great staff .close to everything you want to do in eureka springs

Average, we had some problems

They stuck us in the most narrow, difficult spot they could have, and made us pay 3 nights for a rally when we only needed 2, and then probably sold our spot after we left early. The reservation showed we had a 30 ft camper and we had the back end hanging off a 6 foot drop- I have photos- and if our friends had walked out the back door where their room is they would have surely been injured. Sunday morning at 10 am I was told I could not use the shower house as she had just bleached it. I thought good, it's clean, but no, she insisted I walk about 1/4 miled to the end of the campground to the other shower house. Yes the place was clean and nice, but so disappointed I'll never go back and if someone asks I will not recommend. Another camper said he specifically asked for a long spot and got similar. And there were lots of spots OPEN while we were there.

What a beautiful, clean park!

This park is so clean and pretty. Staff is amazing, so friendly and helpful. We will definitely go back and recommend to everyone.

Well maintained, friendly staff and close to local attractions

Clean bath houses and nice amenities.

Nice quiet with beautiful view

Nice park, sites are large. Located less than a mile for the Passion Play.

Nice campground for visiting Eureka Springs

Gorgeous views of the Ozarks. Hourly shuttle service provided to downtown attractions/shopping/restaurants. Clean bathrooms and friendly management!

Year 2021 Flag