Camping in Thomasville

117 Reviews of 36 Thomasville, Mississippi Campgrounds

Andrew B.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 20, 2021

Wonderful TT spot

The grounds are well maintained with a beautiful view. A knowledgeable attendant welcomed us and escorted us to our site. Clean restroom and showers. With easy access to electric, waste and trash. 10/10 recommended.

DThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Aug. 6, 2021

Quick stop

This is just off of I-20. RV Parking lot in the middle of a quiet mobile home park. Easy access. Full hookups. Stores and restaurants nearby.

Reviewed Jul. 26, 2021

Love this park!

This is our home camping spot. It’s close to the house but a great get away for the weekend!

• Play button icon
k
Reviewed Jul. 25, 2021

Roosevelt

Well our trip started out bad. We made to park and my truck quit. There were several campers that stopped what they were doing to help us. They helped us set up. Park was nice. Boating, fishing, hiking, the people, all very joyable. Sunday morning service was nice. Over all wonderful. Will be…

• enjoying life

Average

Secluded. All the basic amenities. Well maintained

Month of VisitApril

Basic

A nicd place if you want to sleep

Peaceful

Secluded. All the basic amenities including shower

Basic

All the basic amenities

JThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 19, 2021

Quaint

I loved this place. The primitive area is far back and away from everything which I loved. Easy walk to a shower though. Ps you need a golf cart to rent a pass 😂 (I thought they provided them)

SitePrimitive

Beautiful place!

Me and my family came here with our tent and had a blast. We explored the old church and what’s left of the city. There is a lot to do for such a small campground. First come first serve and no electricity or water. It had bathrooms but no bathhouse.

Month of VisitNovember
Reviewed Jul. 18, 2021

Very nice spot close to home

I’ve camped at Roosevelt a few times in a tent but went for the first time in our Pop Up this weekend. Bathhouses were nice and clean, the camp sites are very nice. We stayed in site 13 in the R. O. Hannah side and it was on the lake and very nice and quite.

SiteR. O. Hannah Site 13

Secluded

Secluded location

Great place

All the amenities

Reviewed Jul. 16, 2021

Peaceful

Peaceful location but extremely close to the city of Jackson