The best WALK IN camping near
Sandersville , MISSISSIPPI

Most Recent Sandersville Camping Reviews
Beautiful Quiet Camping

This is a very well maintained park and campground

Nature

We had site on the water, very relaxing. We rented canoes to canoe lake, ride bikes on paved roads, geocaching and hiking. Playgrounds for kids too.

Great campground

Very clean sites and well maintained. So much outdoor activities to do. Great place to camp. Friendly staff.

Rural camping

Nice park with plenty of tent and motor home/trailer parking. Water and power at all spots.

1st timer.

I swim there every weekend. I’m a beginner camper so this is where I’ll go for 1st time. They have good swimming areas & a splash pad & playground.

Well run, clean and lots to do!

Paul B Johnson has a ton of open and varied camping spots and areas. Some are great for hanging out with your friends for a long holiday weekend.

The lake is good for swimming and fishing, but not huge so motor boats are limited in their movement, especially on crowded weekends.

Hope your into waterfalls

If your looking for a really cool waterfall to go checkout this is your spot. Other than that I wouldn’t recommend camping there any longer than one or two nights at the most. (The water wheel does not work FYI) We will continue to stop by in passing but that’s about it. We also went at a bad time after the rain is not the ideal time the water was really high and the current was rapid

Quiet place to stay the night

Lots of stairs to descend/ascend to get to the bottom of the falls. Nice historical building. I was the only camper there when I stayed. Very quiet.

Lakeside camping

We camped on the lake. We enjoyed the large size of the park, he lake, and surroundings. Clos enough to town, but far enough out. The spots are a good size, but hold out for a lake spot!

Their “Camp store” doesn’t have much, just ice, Wood, and propane. Come prepared!

The lake is a good size with options for fishing or watersports.

Locals spot

We live in the area and used to frequent this Campground alot. We do get a few day trips to let the kids play on the play ground. They are letting the Campground get run down. We loved this spot and it's always on the list for a spontaneous trip but other than the disc golf course and the splash pad there really isn't much to talk about here…