The best DRIVE IN camping near
Reddochs , MISSISSIPPI

Most Recent Reddochs Camping Reviews
Campground could use some upgrade

The lake is beautiful. Some of the campsites looked like long term sites with a lot of junk around them. This would be a great place to pull an inter tube with a boat. Looked a little sad. It was quiet though.

A Hidden Gem

Great little lake with a beautiful view. Our Verizon Phone picked up well. Loved the hiking trails around the lake. Well maintained. We stayed on site 31, a pullthrough. Two fire pits and a very large area to play areound the camper. Not a lot of campers in the off season. Will definitely be back with kayaks. The other loop had a private swimming spot. How cool is that?

Nice small park, friendly staff and several trails to hike, some not on the

The campground is showing its age a bit, but is still nice and well maintained. We were in site 37 for 5 days, which was right across the road from one of the few street lights. The oneway campground loop is narrow, and a little tight in places for bigger rigs, but not too bad. Most of the sites in the loop we were in looked reasonably level, as was our site. Many of the sites in the other loop looked pretty unlevel. The campground was largely empty while we were there.

Be aware, there is no posted restriction that dogs be leashed in this park and we saw several being walked off leash. One of the staff’s dogs, we presume, was also wandering around loose by the office.

AT&T coverage was“fair”, generally with 1-2 Bars and up to~1 MB/s, but usually less than 0.4 MB/s. There is no WiFi, no cable, and no DISH satellite coverage at our site, on the lake, with a roof mounted dish, and no leaves on the trees. We were able to get 4 strong OTA DTV channels with our omni antenna however.

Bathroom, shower, trail. What more do you need. I wanted to checkout the trail but the rain kept coming but at least it was warm 65°. Nice place to stop on my journey east. Not too many people on a Wednesday night in February.

Love this place.

Something for everyone. We spent 3 nights in December 2020 and can’t wait to return. We are telling everybody about it. Shower houses spotlessly clean.

Very nice campground

We do Paul B. every spring & fall for the weekend. Beautiful view of the lake from some campsites. Have a campfire every night. Bathrooms with hot shower available. Lake has some boat traffic, but not too bad. Great place to bring the kayaks. Overall A+ in my book!

Excellent state park!

We loved our stay. Beautiful park, nice campsites, heated and clean bathroom, best spots are on the lake. We stayed in spot 15 and it was beautiful.

A couple reasons I didn’t give it 5 stars, even though we loved it. First, we reserved a spot weeks prior and someone was in it when we arrived around 5pm. The park was very helpful and accommodating once we found the right phone number. I wish they would put signs on the reserved spots to avoid the hassle.

Second, they do not sell firewood here anymore, but there is a gas station across the street that does.

Also, the fire ring and the table/grill are on opposite sides on the parking spaces and there are no cooking grates on the fire ring unfortunately. But the grill was very clean!

But seriously, would recommend!!! Just want to help our fellow campers out with some details of the digs!

Merry Christmas

We spent Christmas Holiday in this Beautiful Mississippi State Park,  we have family in the area so instead of Hotels we bring the motorhome down and spend the week here! The park is clean the lake is wonderful and the folks that manage the property are Great look forward to next year!!

Keith and Barbara

I grew up camping this park.

It was nice to revisit this park and reminisce. This is a very well maintained park with nice shady campsites. It is definitely one of the best parks in the area. They have bath houses with washers and dryers on site. The campgrounds have their own beach but, the bottom is usually soft and oozy mud. Good fishing out on the lake. Used to be good bass in the Lilly pads on the opposite side of the bridge. If you travel this area I would recommend staying at this park!

Personally , I will not be stopping here again

Please understand. This is my personal opinion. Pads were mostly small with biggish drop off from steps to camper usable site. Not my favorite. Every COE site we have been to beats this.