Camping in Arbuckle

Recent RV Reviews Near Arbuckle

21 Reviews of 14 Arbuckle Campgrounds

Scott A.
Reviewed Sep. 23, 2021

Nice place to camp with the family

My family and I camped here for my birthday last year and it was a nice little hidden gem

Sitedon't remember
Month of VisitOctober
Reviewed Sep. 14, 2021

Good for the money

This place is in a great location with easy access from I 5. Plenty of room and easy on-line registration. My only complaint is the non-existent WiFi. The password was easy to obtain, but did me no good.

Month of VisitOctober
David G.
Reviewed Jul. 28, 2021

not to bad but resort feel

This is a Thousand trails camp ground. Its has a small (very small) lake. Good fishing for fun. The camp ground is broken up in 4 sections. the first has full hookups but is very small and tight (like will my slide hit you tights) the other one on the other side of the lake is bigger but has no…

SiteI stayed in the back area from the office on the other side of the lake.
Reviewed Jul. 15, 2021

City campground

Nice picnic tables, standing wood BBQ, big trees, some trash, on the edge of a town. Camp host very nice. River has dried now. One of the best option around I5. Not the best camping experience but not the worst either.

Reviewed Jul. 13, 2021

Full hookupsđź‘Ť

No amenities but 50 amp service.

Jon F.
Reviewed Jul. 11, 2021

Great place for fishing

Last trip we caught 3 bass and 12 bluegills. This trip we caught a personal record size bass. Great place for fishing all day. Crowded on holiday weekends and a lot of people playing loud music. If you are okay with that they have a lot of sites right next to the water. The sites away from the…

SiteTent site area then moved to a full hookups site
Angie R.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 29, 2021

Nice and hot

This was a great place. A little dusty. Clean bathrooms. Beautiful river. The elk come in the early morning.

Sitedispursed
Luz M.
Reviewed May. 10, 2021

Thousand Trails very run down

There is only some sites with full hookups. The lake is dirty. There are 4 different lots around the lake, most no hookups.

Megan M.
Reviewed Apr. 24, 2021

Beautiful camping area

We went to this campground to hike the San Juan trail and ended up staying the night as well. Such as beautiful campsite. It was a quiet night with not such noise from people. Tons of birds in the area to listen to.

• area view
  • view from San Juan Trail at sunset
  • view from car spot at campsite
Gary A.
Reviewed Feb. 9, 2021

1st Come 1st Serve

Small camp grounds. 5-6 sites within a fairly sheltered cove. Tends to attract atv, side by sides, & dirt bikes. Bathroom (outhouse) was usable at the time.

Indian Reservoir not far but road in was shut done to campers.

Christian N.
Reviewed Dec. 30, 2020

Basic RV Park

Everything you need! Gravel area with plenty of availability and space in the Yolo Country Fairgrounds.

$35 per night. $15 for dump. They even have $200 RV rentals. Drop off boxes, so no need to interact with people if you don’t want to. Nice, average spot in Woodland.

NANDO 5.
Reviewed Dec. 6, 2020

DECEMBER 5TH CAMPING

Was cold, but we had the gear and a lil firepit to keep warm. Aweso.e spot on the creek

Meg R.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Nov. 10, 2020

Made Myself at Home

I came to Colusa for work and only needed to stay for a couple of days, but I found the campground a comfortable spot to settle in for the week and catch up on some writing. I enjoyed biking the path along the river and fishing in the evenings. There are stray cats around town and the park. I lured…

jThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Oct. 24, 2020

Not so happy—-

Once again I am finding those forest pictures posted are NOT of this RV park. Lot of long term residents at this park. Could find little help. Had no choice as needed to crash somewhere. No one really to help us. Never again. Got in, slept, got out. Failed to take any actual pictures.

R
Reviewed Jun. 19, 2020

Nice lakeside sides

We went during a month that only Self contained RVs were allowed. So we had two sites that were normally tent sites for our one camper. It was a lot of space and pretty quiet since the campers were spaced out. Bathrooms were all tied together so they couldn’t be used. Most of the sites are just a…