Sacramento, CALIFORNIA

The #1 Camping App

Link to the App Store Link to Google Play
Most Recent Sacramento Camping Reviews
Perfect for one night!

Super easy access and safe, in the city so close to wineries, restaurants and shops. We were here as a stop in our road trip so it was a perfect stay. They provide WiFi and hot shower. Very clean space. Lots of people were doing the trail but unfortunately we didn’t have time to do it. The only reason we didn’t extend one more night was the freezing cold at night (visited in late December). There’s no separation between campsites, you just choose a spot. In our case, we only had to share the lot with one more tent so we had a lot of privacy. However, don’t know how “crowded” it can be in a busier season.

Great stop in the city

Lots of pull through spots. Hood showers. Loved the pool. Had pizza delivered right to the spot.

Well maintained campsite next to small lake

This is a small but lovely place. I pitched a tent in site 43 right next to the lake. Excellent place.

Almost deserted

Beautiful campground, very few spots with hookups . Restrooms clean, showers available bring your quarters. We stayed right on the levee 🤗 Bonus bike trail!!

Beautiful river side park

I tent camped and loved it. Very quiet and beautiful scenery. A water faucet and picnic table at every campsite .

Beautiful campground and park

I tent camped here and really liked it. There is also an RV section. It has flush toilets, showers and WiFi. For recreation you have the park behind the camp with great hiking trails and the whole Napa region. The people who work there are nice and do a great job keeping it up.

It’s an RV park

Fairly run of the mill. A few tent spots that you have to reserve but mostly RVs, many of which seemed to have been there a while. A bit pricey at ~$70 a night. Facilities seemed fine - they have a pool/hot tub. Easy walk to the mall. There was zero social activity; everyone seemed to be in their RV all day and night.

Fantastic little spot

Definitely the best campground in the Auburn area, though only 5 walk-in spots. It’s right on the river with fishing and boating opportunities. Lots of hiking trails right from camp. The 3 mile road down is a bit treacherous (maybe don’t take your RV) but makes you feel ‘out there’. Highly recommended.

Dusty but pretty lake

The full hookup rv spots are gravel & very dusty. Whole park is actually. Spots are a little tight for my 37' 5th wheel but it worked out pretty good. Back end of my trailer hung over a big hill. You sit above the full timer rv spots & mostly look at trees. Good sunsets! Lake water level was super low at end of summer & lake is hard to access. Unless you got a boat. Saw deer & wild turkeys. This park is huge. Can drive around & find a good spot to access the lake & go swimming.

Decent spot for passing through

Gravel spots & pick nick tables. Only had 30amp service & the outlet moved around a bit. Had to prop up my plug with some blocks to keep it from moving or would lose power. Nice playground for kids. The trees around the grounds dropped a ton of sap in the morning. Gravel stuck to my shoes as i was walking around.