Camping in Sacramento

Recent Reviews Near Sacramento, California

86 Reviews of 42 Sacramento, California Campgrounds

Julia M.
Reviewed Nov. 17, 2021

Convenient location, would stay here again but maybe for a shorter time

This would be a great stop for a few days. We were there for a work week and then some. It is accessible to downtown, but it is just a parking lot with no frills. We got lucky and parked under one of the only trees in the park which made it feel more welcoming. We were by the dumpsters but it was…

Julia M.
Reviewed Nov. 17, 2021

We loved our stay!

As full timers- we thought we hit the jackpot for the area in order to be near the towns we wanted to explore and also have service for good wifi. We had enough AT&T service for one person to work fine on the wifi. There are also plenty of coffeeshops about 5 mins away for stronger wifi.

SiteBP60

Month of VisitDecember
Kaitlynn B.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Nov. 1, 2021

Convenient stop

Came here for a convention at Cal Expo, very convenient. While here there were incidents of someone (homeless?) pulling on our grey/black tank valves to open them and another night hearing someone jostling with the main door handle. I then locked up the bay doors for sanitary and electrical and…

S
Reviewed Oct. 17, 2021

Tent site experience

I stayed one night in one of the 2-3 tent sites, which was on the water. -It was quite expensive ($55/night) for a tent site. I didn’t request, want, or use them, but I did have a faucet and two 110-V outlets available; perhaps I was paying for that. -Office staff told me I had to sleep in a tent,…

SiteKL
S
Reviewed Oct. 12, 2021

No tent sites

This management informed me they do not have tent sites, contrary to the information the Dyrt app provided.

Ray & Terri F.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Oct. 7, 2021

Meh CG and short sites

We are full-timers in a 36 ft Class A with a Cherokee Trailhawk tow. We were in site 61, a“Premium” Pull-through site, for 3 days in early October, while visiting family in the area. This is probably the most critical review of a CG that we have posted in the 2 years we’ve be full-timing and…

Chuck P.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 30, 2021

Great Place to Christen Our 2017 Micro Minnie Travel Trailer

Nice, peaceful well maintained campground that is within 30 minutes of our home for our first outing with our new travel trailer. Well kept secret! Very busy on the weekends but very quiet and peaceful during our one night during the week. A great place for novice and experienced sailors and…

Scott A.
Reviewed Sep. 23, 2021

Nice place to camp with the family

My family and I camped here for my birthday last year and it was a nice little hidden gem

Sitedon't remember
RThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 23, 2021

Great spot close to Sacramento

Have stayed here a couple of times while visiting family. Sites are large and well spaced, grounds are well maintained and has a gated entrance to filter day users and campers.

JThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 17, 2021

Folsom Lake

Campground was clean , quiet and a little bit of a hike to the lake.

kThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 15, 2021

SacWest campground

Called at the last minute and got a campsite. Came in late and the staff left an envelope with all the important info so no problem finding my pull through site

Site#35 RV pull through with water hookup
MThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 14, 2021

Good for the money

This place is in a great location with easy access from I 5. Plenty of room and easy on-line registration. My only complaint is the non-existent WiFi. The password was easy to obtain, but did me no good.

TC A.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Aug. 12, 2021

The best clothing optional club I have ever visited

This place has it all! 3 pools, lake, tennis, volleyball, restaurant, bar, nightlife, you name it. Best of all are the people - so friendly.

• Love the duck, geese, and turtles. such a beautiful place.
    Play button icon
JThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Aug. 7, 2021

A cute stay in the city

We stayed here on our first foray into van camping. We were so surprised how clean the restrooms were. So far its been the best we’ve seen. My dog loved the off leash dog park. I waited until there was no one around because she’s a little skittish. Would recommend!