Huntington Beach , CALIFORNIA

Camping California Huntington Beach

Most Recent Huntington Beach Camping Reviews
Has a member of this finest stablishment

Although it's a members only you can still get in on a trial it is an excellent place to buy into though I must say so they have activities themes that very from weekend a weekend such as example there was a petting zoo they had a Western one time but you can tent cap you can pull your RV in or you can rent a cab in there they have several different kinds of cabins Little ones and then really big ones just suit your family size they have full hookups you can also purchase cable TV if you wish you can park right on the lake there's two lakes in one pond there's one catfish lake and then a trout lake The legs are stopped on Thursday and there's no fishing on that day The place is very clean while kept the staff is friendly they do have rules and you should have buy them as fort makes everybody comfortable in their camping experience there you can stay there for up to two weeks one time of year you're allowed to stay three weeks 21 days then you must leave for two weeks and you can come back in the daytime but you need to wait two weeks before returning to stay the night they have several pools to have an adult center and an adult pool there's tons of things for kids to do as well as the kid pool and they have a really awesome water park this place is well-built and it keeps growing and they keep adding newer and cooler things every time I rate this place and awesome and I will be returning there and I will be putting more media up as I return

Has a member of this finest stablishment

Great campsite, bummer that the lake is gross

This is probably the nicest thing in lake elsinore along with the bowling alley. We stayed there for a weekend and had a great time taking the kids to the pool, and slaps pad. The restaurant has great food and cold drinks. They had a band play while we were there.

Creek Gorgeous-ness

Crossing the tiny bridge at the west end of Switzer Picinic area(park up top during the weekdays, adds half a mile), you’ll see Switzer Trail Camp. You snake up the hill(keep an eye out for those btw) and see breathtaking views from the top of the canyon, veer to the left down the hill and go downstream to the right. Switzer Falls is upstream to the left. Follow the creek( which is GORGEOUS with waterfalls and shade in the spring) and go all the way to the end. Trail tends to get iffy at points, but you kinda get to know the flow of it if it disappears into rocks or the creek. You start to go uphill again and the creek switches its flow so you’re suddenly walking up stream, then you’ll be there! There are fire rings but use responsibly- have lots of water at the pit to put it out, and make sure you do do that completely before you go to sleep. That place would go up faster than you can run, so be mindful. Animals love toilet paper, so make sure your cat holes are 6 inches deep because there are no toilets, and I did see the weekend crowds toilet paper and cig butts strewn about. Pack out ppl, pack out…

All in all, gorgeous place!! Breathtaking views and when the creek is ice-cold, you are just spoiled.

Best place to kayak

This one is to die for when it comes to kayaking

I don’t know why my last review was taken down

But I loved this place ..but there is a homeless man who walks the grounds .. it was an honest review .. and the videos I posted were from my time at prado .. it’s a beautiful campground and a nice place to make TikTok’s .

This is the “nice” part

The Santa Ana that is known isn’t the Santa Ana that this is! The Santa Ana that this is is quiet and safe as well as a good beautiful place to take the family!

History is real with this one

To see the historic buildings is so cool especially because it’s so well preserved! Here I can emerge yourself into history and stay the night !

I love this place

This is my home 24/7

Just went and it’s fun

I loved it I went there for one night and loved it so much I was greeted with love