San Francisco , CALIFORNIA

Camping California San Francisco

Most Recent San Francisco Camping Reviews
Perfect weekend

This place was perfect for our first trip in our new rv! Good level spots, water and electricity worked great. It’s close to some very nice restaurants. Easy drives to amazing beaches. Fresh oysters about 30 min away. So much more we could have done. Definitely planning another trip to Elmo!

Location, location, location

Not a very easy State Park to get reservations, but being persistent is do worth it. Was unable to get front-row beach view, but was still totally worth it for dog- walks.

Great park but no camping allowed.

I run and walk dogs there and love it but it's day use only.

Cute campground

In the Sonoma/Napa valley region. My maps app was saying they couldn’t give me a route as a road was closed but we were able to get there with little issue. No one was in the office but they left out our parking permit and campground info at the office. Stayed only one night and between using the site assigned port a potty and water spigot didn’t need to use the restrooms on site. The area was beautiful and I highly recommend site 50.

Pt. Reyes 5 day vacation

Very nice campground with wide open spots. Near Pt. Reyes National Seashore.  One complaint was they weed whipped the sites next to us rather then mow.  Very loud.

Beautiful Bay Camping

Great campground right on the water with beautiful views. We stayed in the Jetty Campground. It’s breezy (not many trees to block the bay winds) the other campground loops looked to have more wind cover) Bathrooms/showers were okay needed a good cleaning. Campground host was very nice. Pay for showers and dump station. No hook ups. Only markets nearby are very pricy so stock up before you come.

Great area to fish, crab, view wildlife (sea lions were so cool) and go tidepooling.

It’s okay

This a great place if you love fog horns. The campground is nice but sites are kind of packed in and you probably won’t see the beach from your campsite because of all the huge 5th wheels.

Busy but good

Crowded sites but really a great spot that’s close to SF.

Great Campsite

Very nice campsite,nice small town of point Reyes but can drive to hwy 1 north to go eat oysters or seafood,very friendly staff and neighbors…would be back again

Uhhhhh

Free, but I slept in the parking lot. It’s a place to crash but I wouldn’t really call it a campsite