Camping in Pembroke

77 Reviews of 11 Pembroke, West Virginia Campgrounds

luke M.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 25, 2021

Quick weekend trip

Great atmosphere,very clean and lots of things to do no matter what

Sitesite 42
Robyn W.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 16, 2021

Away but close

This site is tied to the hotel and you must park at hotel prior to entry. There are pull-in sites with full site hook ups at location. The views once hooked up are gorgeous but this is a tight fit especially for those with slides.

dThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 10, 2021

I’ll be coming back .

Nice, at the lake but not on the lake. There’s no swimming. No reservations. Friendly staff, nice sites, 54 full hook up, 6 no hookups

a
Reviewed Jul. 9, 2021

Roomy park

Loved my stay at Audra State park. We were right on the river, surrounded by trees and could barely see the neighbors. Good walking trails nearby. It had a small camp store, and was dog friendly. I would definitely go back. The only warning is the road is narrow and bumpy so big rigs be cautious.

Heather The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 9, 2021

Refreshing creekside sites

My campsite was on the river, which was nice, but people did come through my campsite at times b/c it was easier to get out there. The site was all gravel and shaded. The people running the camp store were lovely. I had my dog and the campground is very dog-friendly. Recommend this campground to…

• looking at the river from my site
  • big site
SThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 4, 2021

Quiet mountainside camping

Great little campground in the middle of WV. Just off Highway 79 but far enough away you feel like you are in the wilderness. The campground has 4 distinct areas for rigs which keeps it from feeling it is a RV parking lot. Most sites are pull through with full hook ups. You check in at the hotel…

• section 12-22
  • dog run
  • laundry, shower, RR
John K.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 24, 2021

Very new

Staying in section 2. It looks to be very new. Fresh gravel at every site and the road. sites are very big and spaced far apart from your neighbor. Also has many pull thru sites.

David F.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 10, 2021

Nice relaxing area with a lot to do with the family.

Cedar Creek is quiet and clean. The trails are decently marked, and the fishing is on point. All the campsites are electrical hookups. 4 different bathrooms in the camp area. I definitely recommend this spot if you have kids.

Erin M.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 17, 2021

Beautiful clean grounds

Our site was big and roomy. Plenty of room for a 10x20 tent and two vehicles. The water was beautiful. The grounds were clean. The staff were very friendly.

Jessica M.
Reviewed May. 11, 2021

The Best Place to Camp in WV!

I’m 42 yrs old and I’ve been camping at Summersville Lake since shortly after I was given birth too( no joke)! Therefore I’ve been camping at Summersville for my whole life! The camping is perfect, the lake is gorgeous, and the memories we’ve made over all these years can never be forgotten! It’s…

Chris S.
Reviewed May. 9, 2021

Seneca shadows

Great campground and the staff was very great and welcoming

Sited4
I
Reviewed May. 8, 2021

So many activities!

This place is awesome for anyone looking to pack a day full of activities. The white water rafting was incredible and the staff all around was FANTASTIC. The only downside would be the campsites (tent camping) being very close to one another.

SiteB11
Jorden T.
Reviewed May. 5, 2021

Luscious greenery and river scenes

It was so great! I had never been to Audra and I went with my mom and pup and we had a great time. Stayed on a campsite right next to the river and could hear the rushing of water which was so wonderful. The camp is pretty small and the sites are close together and pretty close to the road but it…

EThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 1, 2021

Family Friendly

A very relaxing, family friendly place to camp! Visited here several times and the campground is always clean. If you have a boat, the lake is a lot of fun play on.

HThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Apr. 28, 2021

Higher end campground offers alot

Nice campground it was early in the camping season. Vegetation was just taking off so, pics are a little drab. Nice golf course, lodge, little ferry boat. Take the clubs, maybe the pole, great fishing!

Sitelot 2