Facilities

5 Reviews

About This Campground

Add Campground Info

• Drive In
    Park next to your campsite
  • Walk In
    Park in a lot, walk to your campsite
  • Hike In
    Hike a trail to your campsite
  • Boat In

• 4
A
Reviewed Oct. 4, 2020

Great Place

We loved this park. Had so much fun there. Rented tubes and floated down the river. The staff was great and the grounds well kept. We will be putting this place on our list of parks to stop at every year.

Brooke M.
Reviewed Jun. 11, 2020

Best place

Best place. I did a rv rental. I love the swimming area my kids had such a great time. I will be going back there as much as I can. Bath house was so clean and amazing. Was super chill even this there was a lot of ppl.

Rebecca F.
Reviewed Feb. 20, 2020

Best Little Place on Earth

I grew up on this campground. It was my home away from home during the summer for Years. I knew the original owner/creator of this campground. I visit here and it brings back so many memories.

It’s a great campground with kayak and canoe trips. Lots of fishing and swimming available. Tubing is…

Greenbrier River Campground is located in West Virginia

Coordinates

80.57308155 W

Open in Google Maps

Nearby Campgrounds

About This Campground

Open from April through October, the Greenbrier River Campground is located on the banks of the Greenbrier River with tree-lined RV sites, wooded riverside tent camping, and rentals that include four comfortable, fully-equipped cabins, a vintage Airstream and a 1964 Shasta. Our guests have access to a thousand feet of riverfront for great fishing and one of the best swimming holes on the river. We also offer full-service tubing, kayak, and canoe trips in the very heart of the best paddling waters on the Greenbrier. There’s Class I thru Class III action for all levels of paddling skill.

Connection Details

We rate connection speeds from campers like you who submit speed tests with Field Reports.

• Good- 10+Mbps

Campers can make calls and send texts & emails, watch an HD movie, play multiplayer games, and more.

• Fair- 3Mbps-10Mbps

Campers can make calls, send texts & emails, video chat, stream video, and play online games.

• Poor- 0Mbps-3Mbps

Campers might be able check email, send texts, and make calls.

• Available-

Campers have been able to connect here but we don’t know the quality of the connection.

• Unknown-

Connectivity is not known for this campground.